PDA

View Full Version : So is there a meeting this month..

myakkareef
05/11/2005, 08:25 AM
Or did last months count as this month since it was so close to the end of the month?? :confused:

wahwoo
05/11/2005, 09:27 PM
WHY DONT WE HOLD ANOTHER SEINING MEETING?

Agu
05/11/2005, 09:45 PM
If somebody wants to plan it go for it. I'm way busy the next two months. I'm willing to annoint someone the Vice Poobah .

Agu

myakkareef
05/12/2005, 07:26 AM
I know weekends are geting busy with all the Graduations happening. I have two niece/nephew parties coming up. Maybe we can try a meeting on a weekay evening again. I know it did not work out originally but could be worth a shot with the larger group now.
I know there have been a few people who have expressed interest in hosting James, Jim, myself would host again sometime to showoff the new setup.

Pete, maybe we could do a Seining picnic/meeting also some time. As the waters warm you might find a more abundance of critters.

Agu, not sure about Vice PooBah but I will help out in any way, Unles being Vice PooBah you get to wear one of those cool hats then I would serious consider it:D . We are finally almost settled in the new home and can breathe again. Going camping this weekend just to sit back and relax for a couple days. Hopefully your busy with work and making alot of sales thats always a good busy...;)

Pete Starostecki
05/12/2005, 09:04 AM
I'm in for more seining. The coliseum tank needs more fodder. However, I'm not sure where the best places to fish are. I'm not convinced that we were moving fast enough to keep everything in the net.

wahwoo
05/12/2005, 09:15 PM
Has any one heard from Rocky?

He knew a place that we could sein and snorkle on a small reef.

Maybe we could have a regular meet and then a secondary sein meet for those who want to try again or missed the last time.

Any votes out there for a primary meeting theme?

Any one interested in also doing a throw together sein?

Dave

Agu
05/12/2005, 10:18 PM
You can't push a sein net in 4' of water fast enough.

Scott, you've just been annointed Vice Grand Poobah, riding the goat will have to wait. I'm sure that relieves you and the goat :lol: .

Agu

myakkareef
05/13/2005, 07:28 AM
I knew I felt something last night The again it could have been the 1 to many Gin and Tonics....:D
OK as explained before Weekends are rough or should I say Saturdays are rough this month.
Is anyone willing to host a Sunday or Week Evening meeting, Please raise your hand....

Pete and Dave, maybe you guys can organize a seining meeting besides the Normal Formal type meeting. Maybe just figure out a day and post it to see who responds.

AquAsylum
05/13/2005, 08:32 AM
I just have one itty bitty comment if we're seining again-

LOW TIDE

myakkareef
05/13/2005, 08:48 AM
Aqua thats funny, I missed the seining adventure but Low tide would be a good thing.....

Bugs825
05/13/2005, 09:11 PM
I raise my hand for the Sunday meeting. I work nights so evenings are out for mee unless its Sunday or Monday evening.

Nathan

wahwoo
05/15/2005, 09:32 PM
A Sunday meeting works for me too. Any ideas on a topic or a host?

I am willing to work with Pete on a second seining date. I have some real good collecting info from someone who used to collect sponges... gorgonians... urchins.... fish... crabs... tube worms... at Lido. Im just waiting to hear from Pete so we can get a plan going. Once we talk, we'll post a thread.

Dave