PDA

View Full Version : officers voting

Dejavu
05/07/2005, 04:37 PM
GRMAS is looking for four officers. Treasurer has been filled. So we are looking to fill the position of 1. President 2. Vice president 3. Secretary and 4. officer. I am looking for a list of people that you would like to see in these position. If you would like to be in one of these positions put yourself down. The top three nominees will be put in the voting for the position at the next meeting. A list of all member was sent out to your email, if not PM me and I will sent you it. If you don’t want every one to see your list pm it to me.
Thanks brian

Dejavu
05/07/2005, 04:41 PM
example vote.
1. President - Gerdeman, Scott
2. Vice president- Vu, Brian
3. Secretary- Soper, Wendi
4. officer- Hoekstra, Mike
your ballot should look some thing like these
thanks
brian

yonkerss
05/09/2005, 05:22 PM
Is the fifth officer just for voting amongst the board...to get the odd number to break possible ties? No other 'duties'?

My nominations are:

1. President- Gerdeman, Scott

I will nominate for the 4th position once I know if duties are associated with it or not, should the 5th officer be a PR or Webmaster position?

Scott

Dejavu
05/09/2005, 07:41 PM
the 5th position is Treasurer. Treasurer was chosen last meeting. as far as duties of an officer i am not sure what they will be be as the club gets big they will have some type of duty

reefmat
05/09/2005, 08:43 PM

battplus
05/10/2005, 06:08 PM
1. President - Scott Gerde
2. V.P.- Brian Vu
3. Secretary- Wendi Soper

4th, I would like to see a description of duties for the officer.

Thanks

reefking1
05/11/2005, 05:44 AM
My Nominations:

Gerde
05/11/2005, 02:46 PM
Mike- I think we agreed that the "officer" would be there to make the board an odd number so that we would have no ties in board voting. (not sure at this point what the board would be voting on that the general membership would not, but we can figure that out later).

battplus
05/12/2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks Scott

rforrest3
05/16/2005, 03:32 PM

Seems like the best fit for eveyone. As the group grows and we get to know each other and where everyone stands we can change from there. Are there going to be reelections every year or two?

Rob

Gerde
05/16/2005, 03:34 PM
In the WMMAC, they have elections once a year, most clubs do. We will probably do the same. We need to discuss at our next meeting.