PDA

View Full Version : Obituaries

daddavis1
05/05/2005, 10:53 AM
I am sorry to announce the Death of a most beloved and fine Specimen of the Royal Gramma.

He died late last night from foot induced head trauma after all attempts to revive him had failed and was that evening laid to rest in a watery grave.

In his living he caused joy for the youngsters and the old alike and was a favorite of many. His striking purple and yellow body brought color and vitality to a bleak and dismal world. He was much loved and will be greatly missed by the residence at Good shepherd.

Please morn with me.

skippy2
05/05/2005, 11:13 AM
What are you talking about? Did he jump and you stepped on him? My r.g. also died. I still feel bad.

daddavis1
05/05/2005, 11:47 AM
I tried to keep this vauge to protect the inocent. He did jump but not out of the tank. He was in a large arch that was being moved to a temperary holding tank. It was not known that he was in there.

moujon
05/05/2005, 12:28 PM
Almost did the same to mine- when I switched tanks it holed up in a rock and wouldn't come out. Problem was- I forgot which rock. Luckily I had a bucket under the rock or it would have met the same fate...

or worse... My cat's like to supervise all aquatic maintainence! :eek2:

jmkarcz
05/05/2005, 02:55 PM
I still feel really bad, I know that saying that will give away my guilt, but I feel bad. Digger, give me a call at the brickyard, or at home, I need to reconcile some of my guilt. Before someone keys my car this comming wednesday while we are working or something.

Jason

kass03
05/05/2005, 11:14 PM
Awwwwwwwww.

Jason ya did'nt know so sorry. You were trying to help don't take it out on yourself so much.

Mine died last year after I had it for over 10 years. I missed it so got another.

Ive actually lost more fish to jumping out of the tank than anything (I know that is'nt what happened).
One time my dog found one but it was dead already.

kass