PDA

View Full Version : LARK - frag group buy ?

WedThursFri
04/30/2005, 10:33 PM
Howdy gang
I found an eBay seller I was interested in...'Fragworks'. Before I bought anything I found him here on RC as chadscamero. It's the same nice stuff for sale here. Here is the latest link:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=583003

Free shipping for a sale of $200+. I just want three or four frags for now as my 20L is slowly coming along. If 3 or 4 of us went together...free shipping for all. It's coming from St. Louis...short trip.

Who's in?

Daniel, does this count as a LARK event?

Thanks, John

CH
05/01/2005, 10:43 AM
I might be in for it. I am interested in one of the small frogspawn's he has. I pm'd him about some prices, so I'll have to see what they come back as. I can only probably spend about $20 right now (to many other expenses right at the moment)

rick051074
05/01/2005, 11:25 AM
I would be interested but my tanks are not ready for new arrivals.

Rick

nebraskareef
05/02/2005, 12:30 AM
John, Definatly! Great work my friend! Lets get together this week FOR SURE! What night are you going to be open?

Chris, PLEASE participate!

Hopefully John's not too gung-ho. I'll have to talk w/ the seller. Maybe we could put this off for a couple of weeks to round up some more people, and not to mention money?

How much can I get for donating plasma...LOL

I've been talking to this lady Amy about starting LARK for real. She's pretty experienced w/ clubs in the Vegas area. Hopefully we can get somethings in concrete in the wonderful month of May!

Daniel

WedThursFri
05/02/2005, 08:24 PM
"Whenever" is fine with me - I'm not in a hurry. I wanted to see what kind of response this would get.

I've got plans just about every night this week except Tuesday....

John