PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from "Country Boy" aka Reagon?

Amber Nussbaum
04/30/2005, 09:42 AM
I've been trying unsuccesfully to get in touch with him. I let him make payments on the stuff he bought for me, and he still owes me half the $. He told me he was out of state for a while but would be back on the 23rd. I've sent him several PMs and he doesn't respond. Is this dude still around? Any help would be appreciated.

Amber

Country Boy
05/01/2005, 04:36 PM
My Personal Life and Financial Matters Concern No one from this Forum Do you need an email from me EVERYDAY ??? ...... Aside from you being very Rude and Annoying, you will get your damn Money.....

Since Amber feels that my life needs to be broadcasted to everyone !! I'll fill ya'll in ...

For anyone that is unaware, Within the past month, I had a family member pass away, l was forced to resign my job, and scheduled for back surgery all with in a short time ...... With the bills backing up, and the stress of begining my new job, and awaiting surgery, my life has been less than exciting....

Amber Nussbaum
05/04/2005, 05:48 AM
Wow I just saw this.. don't get replies in my email anymore. I'll send a PM instead of being rude in public. Please answer this one, thanks.

reefjunkie3
05/11/2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Country Boy
My Personal Life and Financial Matters Concern No one from this Forum Do you need an email from me EVERYDAY ??? ...... Aside from you being very Rude and Annoying, you will get your damn Money.....

Since Amber feels that my life needs to be broadcasted to everyone !! I'll fill ya'll in ...

For anyone that is unaware, Within the past month, I had a family member pass away, l was forced to resign my job, and scheduled for back surgery all with in a short time ...... With the bills backing up, and the stress of begining my new job, and awaiting surgery, my life has been less than exciting....

I hope you are NOT letting Savas cut on your back and pay the lady.

marietrg
05/26/2005, 06:50 PM
From reading other threads, apparently this situation is unresolved. This is really unfortunately and discouraging. One of the things I enjoyed about this hobby was the community and generosity of its members.

Is there someone here who knows both of the individuals involved in the dispute? Perhaps they could step forward and act as a mediator.

Amber Nussbaum
05/26/2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks for your concern, marietrg, but I'm really not interested in pursuing it any more. It will only cause more problems.

I also think it's unfortunate, especially since I started the local club, but things happen.

Good luck to you and your tank!
Amber

Country Boy
05/26/2005, 08:23 PM
You shouldnt be interested in persueing it when you were already paid.... Give it up geesshhh...........