PDA

View Full Version : Lots of corals for sale in Phoenix

minitrucker
04/29/2005, 05:17 PM
Lots of corals for sale in Phoenix
Well I need some money for another car so its time to sell off some of my corals.

Greenish grey rhodactis shrooms, they are splitting and I have 2 maybe 3 that i can sell. 5 bucks each

Larger button polyps, i have 2 frags (1 large and 1 small frag). 5 each frag

A rock with 4 very nice color purple shrooms. these expand to about the size of a quarter. make an offer but Im thinking 20 would be nice.

I have a couple loose shrooms: 1 small greenish yuma 5 bucks, 1 very large green shroom with bright orange spots 10 bucks, 1 very large green striped 5 bucks, 2 pretty big bright purple shrooms that are like the ones on the rock but these are bigger. 10 each.

I have a big piece of cabbage that ill sell for 15.

I have orange/brownish with white rim monti cap and for a frag the size of a quarter ill sell it for 15 a frag.

I have a 4 inch florida carpet that ill sell for 15 bucks.

I have 2 rocks that have green frilly/hairy mushrooms on them. one rock has 4 on it and the other has at least 5. they are all big and healthy looking. 20 bucks for each rock.

Feel free to come over and make an offer on anything else in my tank. I need the money or id be really interested in trades. Im located around 35th ave and glendale.

Message me or give me a call or post here if you are interested in any of this, I may be negotiable on some of the prices.

Thanks alot for looking!
Josh 602 570-1103