PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION club members

gregt
04/25/2005, 05:06 PM
We recently baned a member of your club and removed a great number of posts. His username was tidal.

It seems he had created a number of accounts to have some fun here. Namely gayramone and socialdisorder.

I've removed all the posts that these last two users posted as well as some of tidal's that were not within the policies of the site.

Normally we would not discuss this type of situation publicly but I feel that you need to be aware that we do not tolerate this kind of childish behaviour and would appreciate if you would use the "report this post" link to let us know about these types of situations in the future.

Hopefully there will not be a need, but if so, we need your help in identifying these annoying members so we can deal with them.

Thanks!

ONAGI
04/25/2005, 06:01 PM
Thanks Greg.

I had no idea that he was doing these type of things. We appreciate you catching this and handling it appropriately. Mostly eliminating the posts that he made that were counter-productive to Reef Central and MY-SEA's purpose.

We will self monitor our threads better as we participate in the discussions. If I or any of the members of MY-SEA see anything of this type of posting in the future we will follow your recommendations of "report this post" to the moderators.

The club is in the process of drafting a code of conduct to inform our members of the behavior expected. It will be in conjunction with Reef Central's policy. This is certainly not what we want reflected on our club.

Thanks again for letting us know of this disruption and the need to be a little more proactive in reporting undesireable behavior.

Omar

STACKER
04/26/2005, 05:52 AM
Woah! Now How'bout them apples?