PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info.?????

STACKER
04/21/2005, 06:41 AM
Please, whoever has the most comprehensive list of folks and their contact info. please e-mail it to me. I'll publish and distribute this unless someone is already handling it. Thx

ONAGI
04/21/2005, 05:12 PM
Paul's got that list of information. I do suggest that all people on that list are consulted and at least give verbal consent to the method of publishing you have in mind.

For example, I wouldn't want my information on the web-site or a thread here. There's too many people that can access it that I may not want to have that information. Another reason is that there are programs that search for posted e-mail addresses and then you're swamped in garbage mailings.

Just some considerations before you move forward on your plans. Let me know if you want this on the agenda for the meeting....O

O

STACKER
04/22/2005, 07:44 AM
Right, I need the list for myself, others who are committee heads should be linkable by members on a password basis and a few public e-mail add's just for others to contact us. IE Membership committee must be available to field questions from prospective members. Please! I WONT even post me own numbers or address in this open forum or any other, that's just begging for trouble. Yikes~!, Sheesh~!

Free e-mail acct's from hotmail or the like could be established that any one of several folks could check from any connection. I don't want to teach WWW 101 here but I guess I can set it up and dump a link othere than my own on the contact page.

Newsletter? Who is slated for that? We need to purchase stamps for mailings, I'll donate the paper and print/copy service (so we don't drain our tiny treasury) if someone else will draft the .doc, and label and mail the letters.

hookedonfish
04/22/2005, 11:13 AM
Hey Stacker,

I still need to update the list from the last mtg. which I will do this evening and then email it to you.

Paul

STACKER
04/22/2005, 12:19 PM
thx Paul

ONAGI
04/22/2005, 03:57 PM
We haven't really addressed the newsletter yet or the staff to support it. I'll put it on the agenda.

STACKER
04/23/2005, 08:32 AM
Ooops! I went and done did it again!!!