PDA

View Full Version : frag farmer order

LawnTodd
04/18/2005, 08:59 PM
Does anyone want to do an order from fragfarmer.com. I'm still willing to use my gift certificate for shipping. LMK
Todd

dgasmd
04/18/2005, 09:20 PM
Todd:

I believe that Eric at Fragfarmer told me they were going to do some remodeling to the warehouse and wouldn't have any corals for a while. I have been checking their site regularly and it seems they are nowhere near getting done because he has not had any new corals for a while. I would give it a week or two and check their site regularly.

Carl_in_Florida
04/20/2005, 02:14 PM
I may. I will tag till i see what they wind up posting.

Carl

KING OF THE REEF
04/20/2005, 04:29 PM
maybe depends on the prices ill check his site for a while and tell you in about 2 weeks hopefully he has it up and going again

chrisaggie
04/20/2005, 05:21 PM
I want a mammaformis when you order. :)

stellablu
04/21/2005, 08:19 PM
If anyone would be interested in my $25 gift certificate to fragfarmer I'd trade it for something neat. It doesn't even have to be of the same value, I just don't want to certificate to go to waste. The only thing I really keep that they sell would be ricordea, but I don't think I could make that large of an order since I'm a full-time college student, single-mom combo haha

If it's okay with Alberto someone can have it. I'm attending the next meeting, but not the following one.

Bocaswim
04/22/2005, 08:20 AM
Kimber,

I have some orange zoos I would trade you for the gift cert, I paid $30 for them. Let me know if your interested and I will use the gift cert toward the shipping and also join in on the order.

I have ordered from Fragfarmer before and am always happy with the color and quality of their corals. You can sign up for their newsletter for updates and previews of their corals. Eric is a great guy to deal with .

stellablu
04/24/2005, 09:43 PM
Gayle,

If you want to trade, that's fine. At least it'll be put to use. :)

Bocaswim
04/25/2005, 06:50 AM
Kimber,

We missed you at the meeting Saturday, I can hang on to the zoos to trade with you sometme in the future.

How soon is everyone else looking to place an order? There are some pretty cool things up on the site right now.

stellablu
04/25/2005, 10:01 AM
We missed you at the meeting Saturday

Oh, dear. We were under the impression it was this Saturday...boy, has college warped our minds badly. :(

Bocaswim
04/25/2005, 07:22 PM
You must be in finals this week :) No problem we can catch you up at the next meeting.

Diesel3443
04/26/2005, 07:11 PM
I believe that eric is up and running still, although he has done a major ovedrhaul and his new set up is going to be amazing, Here is a link to some pics

http://zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1840&highlight=eric

Gayle, are you going to be around on Sun, I have an exam at 1:00 but could come by to pick up the frags after that if thats ok:)