PDA

View Full Version : LANCE ARMSTRONG IS A CYCLING GOD

coralhound
07/09/2000, 11:18 PM
sig
it was really flaky in and out I was refreshing every 2min to get the latest and sometimes it would just say connection lost.

you should go back and read it ITS AWESOME

CH

Dwayne
07/09/2000, 11:39 PM
Not into this cycling this too much, but I got a question.

Why don't we hear much about the rest of the team? I thought the other team members block air, traffic, and what-not for Lance to do his thing.

Dwayne

coralhound
07/09/2000, 11:47 PM
Dwayne,
you are absolutly CORRECT the team pampers LANCE and have him poised and rested to POUNCE like he did today.
last year after winning he said
"I feel that this yellow jersey doesnt not belong to me it belongs to my team, I earned only the zipper"

CH

coralhound
07/10/2000, 09:49 AM
well if you followed my other post "Its time..." then you will have seen that I predicted that today was the DAY.

LANCE started the day 5min 54sec off the leader BUT today was the first mountain stage.

LANCE is now the leader by 4min 14sec
he dropped everyone behind him and powered up those mountains.

GO LANCE GO!!!!!!

signu459
07/10/2000, 10:48 AM
YEH BABY!!!

I wish I could have followed it today. I am having problems with my internet. Also is www.letour.fs (http://www.letour.fs) down?

JH4
07/10/2000, 01:33 PM
PETE SAMPRAS IS A TENNIS GOD.

Dilbert
07/11/2000, 05:38 PM
Lance Armstrong-Texas
Need i say more?

aLittletank
07/11/2000, 06:23 PM
I know that just the fact that Lance is alive today, let alone winning the tour is a miracle.

BUT I just can't keep from wondering if it is easier to ride a bike with out all of your "equipment" bunching up? ;) Does this give him an advantage over other bikers? Almost like a swimmer shaving to become more arrow-dynamic :rolleyes:

I know, I know ... tasteless.... but I am sure I am not the first to think it :D

Allen

aLittletank
07/11/2000, 11:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coralhound:
IT was TASTELESS.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry if I offended you CH but I know that is one of the uncomfortable things about riding a bike for me. of course I never rode a bike worth more money than my house either ;) I am sure that race bikes are friendlier on the jewels than my old huffy was. :D (either that or the padded shorts help)

Lance is not half a man in my book, he is a a machine! He represents the USA very well, and for that among other things he has my respect.

Allen

Staceon
07/11/2000, 11:39 PM
You smoking Allen? Thought you said you were staying away.hehhehe :)

aLittletank
07/11/2000, 11:45 PM
Smoking nahhh, noppe, nada I think It has been 6 weeks now :)

And I only said I was staying away at work... and then I changed the password ;)

Allen

Staceon
07/11/2000, 11:47 PM
Hey congrads on the smoking!!!!!!Have you got to the point yet where you cant stand the smell of it?

coralhound
07/12/2000, 07:51 AM
thats LOW a little tank...
I read his book and coworkers of his wife were gving her a hard time when they were dating, is half a man good enough for you?

IT was TASTELESS.

Last year the media idiots in France suggested that the chemo enhanced his performance!!!!! That was until it was explained that chemo is poison and a mis dose will kill you, some performance enhancing drug eh?

CH

Fishwife
07/12/2000, 09:10 AM
HEHEHE! When I read the subject I thought you meant "Cycling" - you know like in cylcing a tank?! Thought I was going to learn something new. :D

DOH!!!

------------------
Fishwife

Ouch, what's that burning sensation in my finger tips? Is it nematocysts? Is it electricity? NOOO! It's...PAPERCUTS!!!

coralhound
07/12/2000, 12:28 PM
Allen,

TASTELESS was refering to the excerpt from the book.
your comment was teetering the edge ;)

The other thing that was going around was he was lighter after the removal,
I was like YEAH cut off any extra body parts that dont help propel a bicycle! Geesh

CH