PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK from April Meeting

daddavis1
04/18/2005, 12:40 AM
Please let me know now that you have seen the monster first hand what you thought of it. I know it is quite a ways from mature yet. THANKS Spike and Kass for the coral they are doing great already. Thanks all for attending. :rollface:

Zombies026
04/18/2005, 08:38 AM
I thought it was kick @ss...Very nice..Makes me wanna go take a loan out and just go crazy on a fish tank..LoL..But very good job...

Aquabucket
04/18/2005, 11:21 AM
As usual I will post a feedback thread for each meeting. Please respond and post pictures in that thread. I am sorry I am a bit late at getting this one posted.

silver charlie
04/18/2005, 07:45 PM
Great display Dan... What a center peice!!! I"ll get that "CD" to you after I get back from turkey hunting this week. Thanks for hosting the meeting. ... Milt sc

jmkarcz
04/19/2005, 05:52 PM
Thought everything looked great. You really put a lot of thought into the system(s). If you need a hand some saturday or sunday for a few hours changing out that substrate, I'll trade you some time for a couple polyps? you you had growing quite well in the tank with your lemon peel angel. I'd like to try that in my tank. It looks hardy. Shoot me an email but don't wait long... summer is comming fast.

Jason