PDA

View Full Version : Any local place sell Rio pumps &parts?

theop
04/14/2005, 08:21 PM
Hi,

I live in Nashville but am here in Jax visiting my parents. There is a Rio 2500 pump in a pond which is acting up (impeller is locking up at times).

I'd like to replace the impeller or whole pump while here. Is there any local store (fish store, water garden, or home suppl) which stocks Rio pumps and/or impellers?

I'l like to stay with Rio because I know that it fits the plumbing I have built for the pond. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dave

patharm
04/14/2005, 11:01 PM
Hi Dave,

I hate to say this but try Aqua Zoo. There is one on San Jose " (@#$%) many curses and Lord forgive me for telling you to go there" and one on Beach Blvd "the manager Jason is good at this location." If you are in Orange Park try Robs Reef 272-7202 Great place to visit. If you are out at Jax Beach try Ocean Reef on Atlantic Ave also nice place to visit. Look Up the phone numbers in the Phone book and call for directions. If you are near St Johns Bluff try Atlantis Aquariums, don't have a number for them and they may not be in the phone book because they have changed location since last year.

Patrick