PDA

View Full Version : 120 setup - NC at Va line ----60 mi south of Petersburg VA, 35 mi N of Rocky Mount NC

sparatus
04/14/2005, 10:28 AM
120 setup - NC at Va line ----60 mi south of Petersburg VA, 35 mi N of Rocky Mount NC
120 setup - NC at Va line ----60 mi south of Petersburg VA, 35 mi N of Rocky Mount NC
Price reduced - $2500

Would prefer to sell as a unit - thanks....

120 Gal reef-ready pentagon shaped acrylic Tenecor tank. This link gives an idea of what it looks like. Includes oak canopy and stand. http://www.tenecor.com/pentagon.php Includes Tenecor provided PC lighting (110 watts – actinic and daylight)(have four new actinic and four new daylight bulbs ) and also a JBJ PC unit (another 130 watts).

The original set-up came with a small sump. I had an approximately 50 gal sump custom made. This sump includes a refugium, an area to house the skimmer, etc. This sump would not fit under my tank, so, I had a custom made cabinet build to house the sump alongside the tank stand. It can be seen at this link. http://www.melevsreef.com/acrylics/...e/sumpthin.html

Custom made Beckett skimmer with a MAG 18 to run it.

200 lbs live rock (Mostly Fiji, but some Tonga Branch rock) … Most of the rock on one side is covered in Zoanthids (red, green and lime-green/orange). Other rocks are covered in mushrooms (brown, watermelon, red, purple and a very large frilly mushroom), leathers (two different types of finger leathers, and a huge mushroom leather, polyps (green star polyps, brown polyps, yellow polyps). Also have a green open brain and a red open brain. Also a bubble coral. A rock with about 8 purple/pink ricordeas. Large amount of “Falls� coral, covering several rocks. I’ve pulled most of the xenia, but there is still some in there – and anthelia.

Return pump is a Little giant 4.

Circulation includes a Tunze Stream 6000 (with controller)(housed in a Tunze deco-rock to hide it). And two 802s.

Fish: Yellow Tang, Hippo Tang, Foxface, 3 Royal Grammas, 6 line wrasse, Long nosed hawk.

Several hermits, shrimp, snails, 2 large brittle stars, many micro stars... etc…

100 gpd RO/DI unit with 40 gal storage tank.

Phosban reactor with pump (can be used for Carbon too).

Many, many miscellaneous items (test kits, IO salt, food, spare parts – impellers, etc for pumps) …..Large Rubbermaid brute trashcan (on wheels) for waterchanges…

If interested, pm me or... email fraserb@charter.net ... I can email pics if needed