PDA

View Full Version : April Omas Meeting!!

westernman89
04/13/2005, 05:41 PM
Please join us for the OMAS April Meeting on April 25th at 7pm. It will be hosted by Cowboy Sharkies (5840 S. Memorial). We will be having a refugium workshop titled, "Building Your Own Refugium." The refugium will be given away at the end of the meeting to the lucky OMAS Member.

All are welcome, so please bring a friend and tell everyone you think might be interested in attending!

Thanks!
Eric West
OMAS President

lanamarks
04/14/2005, 08:27 AM
Ahhh! I can't wait till school is out and I can come to some of these! Maybe next month!

naterd1976
04/25/2005, 10:24 PM
Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks for inviting me to the meeting. I was a lot of fun, and if I didn't get to introduce myself I will look you up next time.

There is a lot of knowledge floating around town, I can tell you that. I will see everyone next month(maybe the tank is cycled by then!!

Nathan

Cowboy Sharkies
04/26/2005, 12:33 AM
Thanks to everyone that came out. I hope that you enjoyed the chips and salsa along with the rest of the food. That is what we do best! Someone left a 10 pound sack of $100 bills underneath a table. Ha, Ha, Ha. It was nice to meet many of you and we look forward to having you out again soon.

It looks as though it is a go on setting up a coral propagation facility with Bill O'Brien and Scott of Aquarium Oddballs. I'll keep you posted so you can come and enjoy the rare and exotic corals that we plan on growing.

Thanks,
Robert

TheMcs
04/26/2005, 09:55 AM
It was a great meeting, really enjoyed seeing how to build from acrylic.
Nate, it was nice to meet you! Thanks for being a gracious host Robert. Looking forward to seeing the new frag room.

SoonerReefer
04/26/2005, 07:51 PM
Ya I had a blast also,glad to meet everyone finally. Looking forward to the next meeting................