PDA

View Full Version : Anemones for trade.........

Agu
04/10/2005, 08:38 PM
I have two bubbletip anemones that I'm ready to move on to better homes. After seeing Trappers RBTA I've decided my tanks aren't the best home, they need more room and brighter lighting.

I'll trade for LPS (preferred but I'll consider other corals with pics) or sell outright for $25/ anemone. Pics will be provided (or you can come by and look ) and I won't ship.

Agu

AquAsylum
04/11/2005, 08:26 AM
oooh, if only I was ready for one!

myakkareef
04/12/2005, 07:19 AM
Aqua.., I notice in alot of your post that your in the "waiting mode"...It is great that you are giving your tank time to cycle and mature. The time will come when you can stock and start enjoying the hobby. Not being able to wait is a real down fall of many that try the hobby.
I am not totally sure because my tank has been at my moms since we moved. But from what she tells me my RBTA has split again. So I might also have some RBTA's to sell or trade. They will look very similiar to AGU's:D ....
I have one split from about 6 months ago that stayed pure white, stays deep in the rocks avoiding light, but does not wonder. . Not sure of why this is....

AquAsylum
04/12/2005, 08:08 AM
Thanks- yeah, we're waiting, but it is getting tougher now that there is actually water in the tank. The reinforcement that we're doing the right thing is helpful.

sandman12
04/12/2005, 11:11 AM
scott-i thought u had a BTA not a RBTA?

myakkareef
04/12/2005, 01:19 PM
It is a RBTA, It just very seldom shows Bubble Tips, only when it has not been fed for quite some time. One of AGU's is a split from mine. It looks just like his other that is not a split from mine...
Then again I have a pure White RBTA split, so what is it?? A WBTA??

flatzboy
04/12/2005, 09:26 PM
Agu if they are the rose bubble tips then i might take one.

Agu
04/13/2005, 09:57 AM
One is a gbta and one is a rbta, but neither has bubble tips now, although as Scott pointed out they have shown bubble tips once in a while. I'd prefer a trade, or make me a reasonable (or unreasonable;) ) offer and we'll work it out. If you're interested lets take it to pm.

Agu

Agu
04/14/2005, 10:03 AM
Checked with the LFS for trade in value (store credit). Ten to fifteen bucks/anemone, so ten bucks it is if anybody wants one.

I'd still prefer a swap though............

Agu

sandman12
04/14/2005, 10:29 AM
Ill take the RBTA for $10, i may have some LPS I can trade instead. I'll let u know when i get home.

bgdiving
04/15/2005, 02:16 AM
Agu, I'd consider a trade for the RBTA, if I have any thing your interested in trading for? :)

myakkareef
04/15/2005, 07:04 AM
There you go AGU...A trade for some of BG's goods sounds like it is alot more equal to value...

Agu
04/15/2005, 11:42 AM
Brian,

When can I come over and deliver ? Heard that you're working a lot, and that you were seen in an LFS in a suit :eek1: .

Agu

Agu
04/16/2005, 06:20 PM
RBTA is gone, Thanks Brian !!

Still have a GBTA available for trade.

Agu