PDA

View Full Version : Ever dream of your aquarium?

Salt Creep
06/09/2000, 11:22 PM
I seem to do it pretty often. In one dream the tank had somehow lost the front glass and all the water had drained out, but all the coral was still in place. I was mulling over what to do next.
Ken

------------------
See my reef tank at http://kenspage.jumphobbies.com/reef2.htm

Ninong
06/10/2000, 06:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Salt Creep:
I was mulling over what to do next.
Ken

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wake up...go to the bathroom...go back to bed. :D

------------------
Irrational Exuberance!

Raszagil
06/10/2000, 06:40 AM
I dreamt that I hadn't done a water change in my 10 gallon (before I upgraded) for several months, and the whole tank was dark, black and murky, filled with black decaying algae. The fish had mutated into wierd, strange barely-swimming shapes, and they were churning the surface water in the tank like pariana (sp?) do when you see those pictures of feeding frenzies...I remember feeling like a total dirt wad in the dream for not changing the water.

See I always changed the water once every week, and forgot to that day, and only remembered after I was in bed. It sort of bothered me not changing the water, and that translated into the above dream...

I did the water change pronto the next morning. :D

Raz

shellisland
06/10/2000, 02:07 PM
Yeah, as a matter of fact had one the other night...and its my subconscious telling me to stop slacking and clean the tank!
In my dream everything just started dying, all at once. A complete meltdown. And I remember in my dream thinking "But Bob Fenner says if you have a protein skimmer these types of system crashes shouldnt happen"-Dreams are funny. And yeah, did a water change the next day :D

Dave
06/11/2000, 08:40 PM
You guys should never sleep.