PDA

View Full Version : Stand or sump/fuge

Travis L. Stevens
03/31/2005, 07:35 PM
Does anyone have to give/trade/sell/make/etc a non-factory stand and/or hood for a 125g tank? Im looking to fit a 55g under it as a sump/fuge, but mine isn't tall enough to get the skimmer cup out. The tank effective dimensions are 6ft long and 18 in wide.

If no one has a stand, does anyone have a sump/fuge that can fit under a stand that is about 3 inch taller than a 55g tank and can fit 12 inch inside, and 10 inch that will sit off of supports on the ground? (stand Dimensions are 6ft long 12 in deep [10 inches that is "bare bottom" to fit something on the floor] and I think about 28 in tall)

If I can't find something that I can get into quickly and rather cheap, I will have to sell my tank

I have acrylic and acrylic cement that I can use/trade/sell/give as incentive/help if needed

lanamarks
04/05/2005, 08:21 AM
I think there is a member of COMAS who makes custom acrylic stands, but not sure how expensive. You may check. If you have the materials that may help cut your costs.

lanamarks
04/05/2005, 08:23 AM
Also - Some people just use rubbermaid tubs. You may see if there is some type of tub out there that would work for you.