PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback for Blane @ thesea.org

msu76md
01/13/2002, 09:13 AM
I had an excellent experience with thesea.org. The blue abrolhensis was astounding and more stunning than the picture could demonstrate. This is a -must- have. And my teal acro was a remarkable piece also. The color was breathtaking and its picture doesn't do it justice either. After only five minutes in my tank, the polyps on both pieces were fully extended. I also ordered some incredible discosoma and rhodactis species. These only required a little bit of time to open up to their full glory. I've only dreamt of mushrooms this nice--at such a low price too. The zoanthids that I ordered are awesome and add incredible color to my tank. No where else have I seen such a comprehensive collection of rare zoanthids. They were healthy and all opened within 24-48 hours. Blane was very generous and gave me many more zoanthids than what I ordered. He advertises a certain number, but gave me much more in the end. He packed everything extremely well and labelled everything clearly. I really appreciated his spending some of his own money to subsidize the shipping costs. He goes way above and beyond the call of duty to make his customers happy. He's a really friendly guy who cares about the quality of his work. The only regret that I have is that Blane has a lot of other nice stuff that he's hiding and is not for sale! In any case, I will undoubtedly order from him again and would suggest any serious reef aquarist to consider thesea.org as a fine source for premium corals.

Michael