PDA

View Full Version : MY-SEA committee: Code of conduct

ONAGI
03/27/2005, 01:08 PM
Hello Everyone,
Here is the first thread to form a committee for the MY-SEA organization. We need to have people volunteer and form a team to develop a policy for the expected code of conduct for MY-SEA members.

The policy needs to support and advance the mission of the organization. The policy needs to be objective, observable, measureable, and enforceable. Identify your objectives and timelines of task accomplishment to steer the team.

Please sign up to this thread to volunteer your thoughts, skills, and efforts to complete this project. Someone will need to identify some structure to the team. For example, team leader, composer of information, presenter of the information at the next meeting, and whatever other functions or positions that the team deems necessary.

Let me know if you need anything else and good luck. Thanks.

ONAGI
04/25/2005, 09:32 PM
We need a member to volunteer to be the project manager of this committee. Please step forward and help the club develop the code of conduct expected of its members.

Any input would be appreciated from other club members that have experience or ideas in how to effectively address this issue.
Thanks,
Omar