PDA

View Full Version : FS: Six tanks and a Wet/Dry

Schmev
03/26/2005, 02:01 PM
1. 20 High with AGA Basic stand, both in Walnut color. 4 years old.
$30

2. 30 Long black trim with AGA Basic stand in Oak. I bought the stand new for $90 3 months ago, and the tank was bought used last February.
$70

3. 37 gallon AGA with Pine stand in Oak. Damaged door where one panel was snapped. Easily replaced and has nothing to do with the stand's function or integrity. Bought 3 years ago.
$50

4. 29G AGA, no stand available.
$25

5. 55 AGA Megaflow Oak trim with matching basic Oak stand. Will come with all my DIY plumbing, minus my return pump and 15H sump tank I'm keeping. Bought new in December 2004 as a temporary housing, practically brand new. Comes with a 40W striplight with 50/50 bulb. $200

6. 55 AGA, Oak trim, standard tank, no stand available. 4 years old. $40

7. Americle Wet/Dry, a little smaller than my 20 High. Comes with the overflow box and bio balls. Bought used with a complete setup with fish a few years ago. I've been using it as a sump and tucked the overflow box and bioballs in a bucket in the basement.
$30

Consolidated tanks into a pair of 40 Breeders for now so I can set up my 150G. Tanks need a bit of cleanup. I live in Sheboygan Falls. All but #6 were empty last week, and #6 did hold water just fine before being stored in a basement.

jmkarcz
03/30/2005, 12:37 AM
Remember to keep me in mind when you finish with those 40's. I may be interested in them for phase 2 of my project. Now is premature though.

J

Schmev
04/04/2005, 12:51 PM
How are my fish doing I gave you last month? :) The two 40's won't be FS yet until at least summer I'm sure. It'll take some time to cure 200lbs of rock for the new tank when I order it and then get it established before transferring everybody over to it.

Anyways, I've got some interested people in the 20H and stand, the 37G and stand, the 55 Megaflow setup, the 55G, and the WetDry, but no commitments yet. All still considered open for sales.