PDA

View Full Version : Fragswap May21 at atlanta zoo everyone welcome

SITNLOWDOWN
03/25/2005, 11:09 PM
We at the atlanta reef club would like to welcome everyone to the atlanta zoo may 21. To have a frag swap in side the zoo at the saltwateru.com event with all kinds of speakers(walt smith,eric bornman,and scott michael) just to name a few. If you only wont to come to the frag swap it will cost $10 bucks(the cost of zoo admittion) and we ask for a $5 dollor donation to attend the swap. please check out the saltwateru.com website for more info or contact me. If the club would like to attend we will setup a table for your club and welcome you. please contact me if your club as a whole would like to attend. if not a member of a club your still welcome everyone is welcome please contact me for more info or hope to see you there...........
please check out saltwateru.com
sitnlowdownsouth@aol.com
thanks daniel bryant

Homebrew
04/16/2005, 10:49 PM
Daniel,

This was announced in our monthly meeting today. I also posted your message on our dedicated website at www.rasoc.org. We can't be there as a group this year, but some may attend as individuals. Thanks for the invite!

Regards,
Greg
RASOC Moderator

SITNLOWDOWN
04/17/2005, 07:54 AM
ok greg i would like to see as many of your people as possable to make this very big so we can hope for it to grow every year

SITNLOWDOWN
04/17/2005, 07:55 AM
ohh and thanks very much for bringin that up for me

Homebrew
04/17/2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by SITNLOWDOWN
ohh and thanks very much for bringin that up for me

It was actually Rob (Teego), club Pres. that put it on his agenda and announced it. It reminded me of the post here on RC, so I copied and pasted your post to www.RASOC.org where more locals would see it. Quite a few in the Charlotte area view that site daily, but don't visit this particular RC forum, since all the Charlotte content is now on a dedicated site.

Regarding the swap, I'm in FO land now, but by end of year should have both a FO and reef, so I'll see you next year! I'll let you know if a group gets together to pop on down there.

Thanks again for the invite!
Greg