PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Frag Swap

Country Boy
03/25/2005, 08:39 PM
We have a richmond frag swap Saterday Night , Myself and Jake will be heading up from the hampton roads area, if anyone would like to tag along I have room for 2-3 people... Shoot me a PM as soon as you decide, so we can make plans..... Last Swap I think there were about 20 or more people, and it always increases the oppertunity to find something you like.. I think someoen is going to be giving a discussion on Fragging of differnt corals, Marvin from Atlantis Aquairium will be donating a Coral for this to be fragged up ... if you want to see a truly awsome tank...come join us... I believe he has 6 400 watt Metal halides on his tank from what i hear... and some awsome coral colonies...

Saterday sometime around 7 :)

burke757
03/25/2005, 09:23 PM
Reagon, I should be coming up with jake.- did you want any frags from me?

Country Boy
03/25/2005, 09:36 PM
Awsome... so i have room for 1 more maybe 2... Randy... as far as frags....youve seen my tank... anything fragable that I dont have...

here are the Donts... No Xenia, no mushrooms, no payethora .. i have plenty of that stuff :) I dont want you to short your stuff though...if you have sumthn fragable thats fine.... much appreciated

Country Boy
03/26/2005, 01:59 PM
:) ^^^^^^^^^ :)