PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium for Sale

glenngreen
03/24/2005, 10:34 PM
As it turns out, this is not my cup of tea. Make my bad planning your opportunity for a great deal. I have a brand new Oceanic 120 reef-ready aquarium complete with Oceanic System 3 sump, cherry oak stand, Mag 12 pump, plumbing including Megaflow Accessory Kits, black Tahitian Moon sand, 150 pounds of rocks from Reeferrocks.com. I spent over $2000 for everything. Just filled it for leak testing today. This is the Cadillac of aquariums. Make me a decent offer I can’t refuse and its yours.

WarEagleNR88
03/27/2005, 09:49 PM
Ahhh, Glenn why do you say this is not your cup of tea? Sorry to hear that :(

Tucson_Phish
03/30/2005, 09:09 PM
Well after great struggle and floor reinforcing I have the tank full of fresh water doing a leak test.. I will let it go for a rew days so I can make sure everything is working with no leaks...

I love the Tank Thanks Glenn

glenngreen
04/01/2005, 07:42 PM
Glad to hear it, Tom! Ben, I was referring to the sump and overflow system. I couldn't quiet it down enough to suit me or the wife. I think I will go back to the drawing board, and likely end up with a regular tank and canister filters with a HOB skimmer..... If I could put that sump in another room, and plumb through the wall it would have been perfect....

Tucson_Phish
04/03/2005, 12:29 AM
I sit here in a perfectly quiet room I keep getting up to see if it is still running
really I'm just filtering out the noise... I really love the tank.. I even got a chance to talk to the sales man that told it to the store you bought it from.. he just said "sweet tank"!