PDA

View Full Version : April 2nd PROP Mtg - Trade Items

dgin
03/24/2005, 10:18 PM
This thread is for establishing any trades you may want to coordinate for the Trading time prior to the auction. The trading time will be from 2:00pm-2:45pm.

Post what you have to trade and folks will chime in if they want to trade. Happy trading!

minitrucker
03/26/2005, 02:53 PM
I can bring some cabbage, green spotted rhodactis mushrooms and some green hairy or fuzzy ones as well. That is if I am able to make it.

Anyone interested? Im looking for zoos and other mushrooms

dmorel
03/29/2005, 11:56 PM
I have available my Hot Pink Milli, my True Purple Digi, my Lime Green Digi, a few heads of my Amazing Green Torch, and one AWESOME frag of Pink Echno.

All of these are generations deep in captivity, grown out from frags of the colonies I had in NY that were grown out from frags I got from others.
True Purple Digi came from John Moffet when he was still in texas
Lime Green Digi came from David Playfair
Pink Echno is RandyO's (yup, that one)
Green Torch is ToddsReef

Contact me if you want to TRADE.
Looking for blasto's, zoa's and interesting SPS in trade.
I will probably not bring frags to sell at auction this time around, so contact me if you want to trade.
Most of you have seen pics of all this stuff, and I'm being a tad lazy at the moment. If you don't know the pieces I'm speaking of, let me know and I'll snap a shot.
-dm

aztbs
04/01/2005, 11:14 PM
I just discovered tonight that I have 3-4 decent sized chunks of live rock (Maybe 10lbs?) that I can't get to fit in my tank anymore. Two are flat and would make a nice shelf, they have some coralline. One is a really cool looking piece that I wish I had room for (about the size of a small cantelope) with tons of coralline. The only flaw in this piece is that there is an anemone majano on top. He's been in my tank for 8 months and has never divided. A little kalk paste or joes juice would get rid of it. There is also a really bright green frilly mushroom attached.

I have one really large piece that I would also take out if I could get my gramma to come out of it. :)

Anyway, for trades I am looking for frags of digi, torch, hammers, any other LPS or zoos but I will consider anything but leather, kenya, and xenia (I have plenty).