PDA

View Full Version : aftermath of the first meeting

deepbluesea99
03/23/2005, 08:31 AM
ok so there you have it the first oficial meeting is in the books,although it was a little wordy and the subject matter dident have alot to do with the hobby im glad we have cleared up several of the policy issues. overall i think it was fun and entertaining for all who attended.everyone got a little something in the raffle and that was nice.i lookforward to next months meeting with great anticipation.thanks for getting the wheels on this club guys. best reguards rich

Howieytown
03/23/2005, 09:13 AM
I'm glad you mentioned it was a "little wordy" now i have written proof for my wife...i guess she just didnt think i'd be out so late for a meeting! LOL I told her " they will always will run to 2:30am so get used to it"

ha ha ha

:lol:

STACKER
03/23/2005, 01:50 PM
I was home as soon as the strippers left Howie, must have been about uh... 9:15.. Heh Heh.....

We will have to discuss and define alot of issues before the club starts to hit cruise control. As I mentioned lastnight, it's unfortunate that we have to tover our collective hind end but it's absolutely necessary to protect the interests of the club and to the members.

Reefer247
03/23/2005, 10:04 PM
dale....... howie said not to post that on here if his wife found out she would be so mad.... i cant belive you put him out like that.. lmao

anyways back to the subject.. ya it was a little long but it was nice just to see everyone again and get a few things cleared up that needed it..

(yeah.. fun for all you guys who got to sit there and zone out when you wanted to but not me...stuck taking notes the whole time.. ha ha ha :) ) J/K

(see whats happens when i let her post.. lol
mike/nina

STACKER
03/24/2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Reefer247

(yeah.. fun for all you guys who got to sit there and zone out when you wanted to but not me...stuck taking notes the whole time.. ha ha ha :) ) J/K

(see whats happens when i let her post.. lol
mike/nina

Mike... learn to like it, it only gets worse (trust me!)

Nina, thanks for recording the minutes BTW, you may be nominated... LOLOLOLOL

Howieytown
03/24/2005, 07:57 AM
I second the nomination, Nina for secratary!
Maybe it would easier if we had a laptop to do the minutes, alot easier to type it down than on the writing wrist and fingers!

Dale, oh never mind i better not keep the stripper blog going any further!

deepbluesea99
03/24/2005, 08:17 AM
or mabe a mini cassete recorder and notate later ?

Reefer247
03/24/2005, 09:27 AM
maybe we could train a monkey.. ahh never mind nina does it just as well... hahahah (oh man am i in trouble when she sees this one) lol

dale, tell me about it man.. going on 2 years now.. time flys when your tied down lol jk... (gonna get it for that one 2)
anyways had a good time guys
thanks
mike

STACKER
03/24/2005, 02:14 PM
Mike, shut-up while you still have a chance! He's kidding Nina... I think!!!!! I quess If we don't see you for a while we know you got yer butt kicked huh? :)

ysuscuba
03/24/2005, 09:27 PM
HEy guys.....I would love to join your club....I am a y-town resident and have had a saltwater tank for a little over a year. I have a few questions for everyone??? Who do I need to contact to get in the loop of things? Are there any fees to join? And when is the next meeting so I can attend? Thanks and talk to ya all soon! Sorry for all of the question.....I am excited about this!

Reefer247
03/24/2005, 09:47 PM
hey whats up man.. i think i talked to you before about a tank you had for sale or something like that.. anyways sure you can join it is 25 bucks to join for the year 20 for students i belive you can contact steve sbluscombe or omar onagi on the boards... they can give you whatever info you need. welcome to MY-SEA :)

ysuscuba
03/25/2005, 06:56 AM
thanks for the reply! Do you know their screen names so I can pm them??

ysuscuba
03/25/2005, 07:00 AM
never mind I found them!

Reefer247
03/25/2005, 08:44 AM
lol.. ya i gave them to ya right after there names.. no biggie.. tank it easy man
pm me if you still have that tank for sale

deepbluesea99
03/25/2005, 09:02 AM
welcome abord yeuscuba

sbluscombe
03/25/2005, 07:23 PM
ysuscuba,
Welcome to our new little club! PM me with your info and we would be glad to have you abord. My name is Steve by the way and i'm the one who started this whole mess with some help of a few new friends.LOL!!!!

hookedonfish
03/26/2005, 09:50 AM
Welcome YSUSCUBA, hope to see you at the next meeting.

If anyone is interested, Chris (my son), is selling his 55gal. with custom black stand, Aqua C Remora (with skimmer box), overflow box and 48" Aqualight (260 watt PC's).