PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Softie Frags

Jon_Hewett_85
03/21/2005, 10:25 PM
Looking for softie frags especially anything interesting or unusual. Already have toadstool leather, neon green finger, GSP, xenia, purple mushrooms, colt. Specificaly looking for Shrooms (blue stripe, green stripe, neon green, red), Zoos or pretty much anything cool i dont have. Softies only though. Thanks.

jon

Lager
03/24/2005, 11:28 PM
Jon,,,For the price of membership herre at RASOCs,,If you decide to join,, will be well worth the money,,Our monthly meeting usually have frag give-aways, plus freebes given to newcomers like ehat you are asking for,, plus discounts at the local Fish stores.. Example,, just this week,, I freebe'ed 100 lbs of SouthDown sand,, Live with critters and nasarious snails, some red,some Green striped and some watermelon shrooms, a Green star polyp frag all to members of the club..Im also picking up some killer Zoa Frags on the cheap from another member this weekend.. membership in a club has advantages...Interested??

Jon_Hewett_85
03/28/2005, 12:15 PM
Clubs are a great thing. I ran the old charlotte reef club for quite some time. My only thing is that between going to school full time and running a buisness doesn't leave me much time for anything else. I may try to attend the next meeting though depending on how my schedule shakes out. Thanks alot.

jon

ps still looking for softie frags if anyones got em