PDA

View Full Version : Meeting after thoughts

z28cam
03/20/2005, 06:57 PM
Ok, Im not sure if i missed it or not but we need to introduce ourselves at the meetings for awhile till at least I can remember everyones names and put a face to the screen names :)

Was a great turn out I think we counted 16, may have missed a couple heads.

Kevin gave a great little "speech".

Whats your guys and girls thoughts?

nellie54914
03/20/2005, 08:02 PM
I agree, it was nice meeting some people but I didn't talk to a bunch of others, I think it would be nice if we had name tags. Or even if we just went around the room at the beginning would help. It was nice putting some faces to names!

It was a cool place for a meeting, all of Kevin's tanks were amazing! :)

FEEDERFISH
03/20/2005, 10:37 PM
Great place for a meet a little small to do all the activities we wanted to cover but we can do that at the next meet, lots to look at, hope everyone can make it to the next meet, would like to meet more of the newest members, thanks again Coral Boy

three fish
03/20/2005, 11:39 PM
Name tags and a quick introduction of yourself would be nice. I would love to hear people talking about their own tanks. I can always learn something new!

Kevin was great. It was probably the nicest setup I have seen in person.

jmkarcz
03/20/2005, 11:50 PM
I'm definetly energized and feel renewed again after seeing Kevin's setup. Sometimes I feel a bit run down and that things are hopeless. You know, you get that algae or lighting issue and taks a bit to figure it out. After listening to Kevin, and seeing what I to could have if I stick to it...

Jason
Jmkarcz
"Got Fish?"

Aquabucket
03/21/2005, 06:22 AM
I posted a sticky with regard to the last meeting as there were already a couple of threads basically covering the same topic.

Please respond here (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=554951) from now on with your comments, questions, suggestions, etc.. and photos with regard to the meeting.

Thanks,
~Spike

silver charlie
03/21/2005, 07:28 PM
Difinetly! I agree with Nellie about having a name tags, maybe with some basic info on it... silver charlie

mako56
03/21/2005, 10:37 PM
I was really bummed out that I couldn't make it I wound up catching the flu. I am glad I went to see his place before because it is amazing. I am actually thinking of doing something like him on a much smaller scale first I will ask around on some of the sites and see if there would be a market but who knows it just looks like so much fun even if there isn't I might do it.