PDA

View Full Version : meeting place for nj reef club

john g
01/08/2002, 01:52 PM
hello to all ,sorry i have not been able to make a single meeting every time so far plans would not allow. i maintain a student center at rutgers university on the livingston campus in piscataway and whenever i need a conference room they are available to me at no charge. the only bad time is sunday when they rent it out to a church group if interested e-mail me at jgiunta@blfms.rutgers .edu thanks john:)

bahrhoops
01/09/2002, 07:58 PM
thanks John for your offer-
The thing is most of us prefer meeting at member's homes so we get to see their tank set-up and check out the friuts of their work.Someday we may hit a bump in the road if too many people are active and we can't house everyone for such meetings.

perhaps we'll have to keep offers like yours in mind for the future

katspaw
01/09/2002, 08:09 PM
Hey John thanks for the offer, and Steve are you forgetting about John talking to robert fenner. The university's room would be a perfect place for such an event. Or something like it. And also, lately we are having to limit the number of people that are coming to the meetings because of space in our homes. I personally think it would be nice to be able to sit down with most of the club at least once in a while. There are some that I have only talked to and never had the chance to meet yet. :D such as John here offering us a nice room. JMHO

Tracey

bahrhoops
01/09/2002, 08:27 PM
Tracey -
I'm not forgetting anything - read my post !
:D
-steve