PDA

View Full Version : Trade or sell?

stellablu
03/17/2005, 02:16 PM
I still have items to trade/sell:

- 25 watt heater for a nano (never been opened, still in the box.)

- Nassarius Vibex (I still have a motherload of them)

- 2 1/2g tank with lighting, hood, glass top, HOB filter (was being used to hold snails for puffer snacks) asking: $30, never had any diseases in it or chemicals

- 1" horseshoe crab

I also have a nice piece of ornamental grapevine for a reptile cage/tank. I have pictures, I bought it thinking it would work for my brackish tank...but it has screws holding it together so it cannot be used for aquariums.

I am also thinking about finding a new home for my Scooter Blenny because I need to lighten my bioload. If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell or trade him.

If anyone wants any items I can bring them to the meeting.

I also have snails and horseshoe crabs holding for several members, so I'll make sure to bring those to the meeting as well!

Also:
If I manage to catch all these bristleworms...does anyone want them? Otherwise I'm going to kill them. Let me know and I'll save them for you.

TimD
03/17/2005, 02:55 PM
Actually, I'll take the bristleworms if you're intent on getting rid of them. Far as I'm concerned, you can never have too complete an eco-system. :) I think I still have a small, single violet mushroom that's not accounted for, I could trade you that for as many nassarius snails as you think it's worth. :)

stellablu
03/17/2005, 04:15 PM
TimD I only have a 20g and from what I can account for...around 50+ bristleworms...a bit too crowded for my likings. I really wanted to move the rocks around more but that idea is shot since I discovered them. I'll see if I can catch them and put them in a jar with net over it at the tank floor until the meeting...

As for snails, how many do you want? I'd love the shroom. I'll leave it up to you decide how many you want or need :)

KING OF THE REEF
03/17/2005, 10:17 PM
hey what do you want for the blenny?

KING OF THE REEF
03/17/2005, 10:25 PM
never mind just did a stocking check im at my limit thanks tho