PDA

View Full Version : New Store Saltwater Tucson,AZ

OasisTF
03/17/2005, 12:32 AM
Hello
Just wanted to let everyone know about my new store openning Saturday March 19 at 10am. PLEASE POST ALL OTHER LOCAL STORES in Tucson, AZ.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post my store. If I am not PLEASE REMOVE and I apologize.

Oasis Tropical Fish
3861 N Oracle ( Ponderosa Business Plaza )
Tucson, AZ 85705
520-408-9700
Hours will be 10am - 9pm

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll221
03/17/2005, 08:15 PM
Might plan a trip for Satuday
Ed

Tucson_Phish
03/18/2005, 05:03 PM
I think I will stop by on saturday as well.. I like the late hours...

Tucson_Phish
03/18/2005, 05:03 PM
What days will you be closed?

OasisTF
03/18/2005, 05:15 PM
I will be open 7 Days a week, I welcome Everyone
:)

Bababou
03/19/2005, 01:18 PM
im going on a trip down that way end of april ill do my best to stop in

Tucson_Phish
03/19/2005, 05:02 PM
I stopped into Oasis Tropical Fish to day... Nice store and the owner Hector is very Knowledgeable.. I will shop there often..

Hector talked about his future plans of having new new and rare corals.. if you have questions about corals this is the man to ask...

hancockrich
03/23/2005, 04:15 PM
well i dont know hector but i talked to phil and hes cool....the store is nice. and they dont mind stopping what they are doing to talk to you...and thats just cool in my book....hope to visit the store again soon.....rich hancock

OasisTF
03/23/2005, 05:57 PM
FYI::::: Thats a diffrent store...... I am Located at Orcale and Roger Just south of Roger on the West Side of Oracle. We are OASIS TROPICAL FISH. I also agree Phil is a nice guy, with lots of knowledge

OasisTF
03/23/2005, 05:59 PM
By the way thanks for supporting our local stores :)....If someone can Please list all the local stores I would really Appreciate it. I do not think I am allowed to list them, Since I am a representing OASIS TROPICAL FISH

jeasley
03/23/2005, 06:52 PM
I wish you had been open Tuesday when I stopped by from the eastside. I guess I kinda figured you would be open since you just announced opening up on Saturday. Maybe someday i will get back up there....

OasisTF
03/25/2005, 09:33 PM
I am planning on running a special for Saturday 03/26/05 LIVE ROCK 4.79 pound While Supplies last. The store will open after 1PM, Normally we open at 10 am.

Roll221
03/26/2005, 09:39 AM
I have been so busy this week and have not had time to post
about Hector's new store. I went up there last Saturday and I was very impressed!! Granted he was still setting some things up but I think I have found my new favorite store. I finally got the clam I have been trying to get for the past year, it is doing great!! And for all you SPS fanatics I am sure once he is fully up and running this will be the place to go.

Ed

Tucson_Phish
03/31/2005, 09:51 PM
Hector I keep coming bye and no one there.. I called twice today no answer.. Hope everything is ok! Like Ed Said you have a great store..

OasisTF
04/01/2005, 12:29 AM
Hello Everyone

I apologize if I missed someone, I was here all day Thursday.......10am to 9pm ....... I am still here as a matter fact.....I just closed the blinds and shut the door, When I am Acclimating fish to the quarantine tanks, since I have to do it in the back room and I also had the music full blast... I just looked at the color ID and I saw a call from a 237 - XXXX..... was that you ... MY BAD :confused: ..... ALSO Friday I will be Closing at 4pm and reopening Saturday at 1pm REASON being I. Will be setting up a couple of more quarantine tanks and a couple of Hospital tank and a Dipping station for the Corals before they go into the display tanks.

Another Item that I am working on in the back is a LARGE Propagation System (1000 plus corals ) , if it is feasible.

Please Just remember guys and gals my store is only about 95% complete.....I am still working on improvements here and there, bare with me. My goal Is to provide healthy live stock to every hobbyist.

Also I am trying to figure out where a how to stock the live rock in the showroom, So any Ideas will be appreciated. I am planning on carrying Figi, Kaeleni, Tonga, Base.......I was thinking of using a 125 gallon and Dividing it into 4 sections. I want customers to actually see it.....any IDEAS?

Thank You for patience

Hector

JHardman
04/01/2005, 11:49 PM
Are you going to keep CB fish in a seperate system from WC fish?

OasisTF
04/02/2005, 04:33 PM
I am just assuming, I understand your question...........It may be not what you are asking....

CB= Cultured fish
WC= Wild Caught fish

At this time I do not have the ability to add CB fish to my system,,,,DUE to the fact that I do not want to mix them with wc fish because of disease, illness,etc.....I am going to do all CB fish or all wc fish but not both. I am going to add CB system as soon as the store picks up business.

I do not believe in mixing wc fish with CB fish, If that happens it defeats the whole purpose. I am quarantining my wc fish for min 15 days but it can be as long as 45 days, but I will still not mix WC with CB fish.....This is just my opinion

Hector

JHardman
04/02/2005, 10:37 PM
When you get your CB system up and running and if you make it thru PHX, let me know, you can get some home grown A. ocellaris and A. percula.

Satori
04/03/2005, 02:55 PM
Hi Hector, I enjoyed my visit with Ed this morning. I knew I should have written down the spelling of the coral I bought. How is it spelled again?

Thanks,
Mike

OasisTF
04/03/2005, 03:23 PM
I just pm you the name

OasisTF
04/03/2005, 03:36 PM
Purple Lemnalia

Satori
04/03/2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks! I was trying to spell it Lemnora. No wonder I couldn't find anything! It is a really nice purplish/powder blue. The polyps are starting to open up nicely.

BigDaddy
04/09/2005, 02:10 AM
I'll have to stop by and check your store out. I have not been impressed by some of the others. I buy everything online, but it would be great to find a local store thats sells sps frags.