PDA

View Full Version : for those who have lots- i need some coralline algae

Halifax_Bluenoser
04/15/2000, 10:47 AM
i'm so envious of All you folks who have such nicely coral encrusted rock. after 8 months mine is still less than 50% encrusted. i'm badly in need of some nice dark- purple, red coralline algae. next time you scrape a chunk off your tank - would you consider half filling a small plastic container, like a film cannister and fedex'ing it to me. i'll gladly pay all shipping costs.

then again- even a few bristle/spagetti or other worms would be wonderful. thanks for your consideration.

dan maclellan
halifax, nova scotia, canada

hey! winter's finally over here! my crocus are in bloom!!!!

------------------
Dan MacLellan

Nova Scotia- Canada's Ocean Playground!

CleveYank
04/25/2000, 10:39 PM
GO to www.ipsf.com (http://www.ipsf.com) they have a coralline algae booster for only $19.95

Agu
04/25/2000, 11:18 PM
Is it legal to mail it to Canada? I saved you some whem I tore down a 55 gal tank. I was thinking one of those "bubble insulated" envelopes with a zip lock bag inside. If you promise I won't go to jail for international smuggling of reef aquaria organisms, I'll send it to you for cost of packaging and postage. Email me to make arrangements. Agu (never know when I'll need a friend in Nova Scotia)

gleepwarp
07/14/2001, 11:55 AM
Any luck. I wish I had read this a few days ago. Ijust scrapped a 10"x10" (euqivalent)area off in my tank. Still have a few thick spots to clean if your still intrested. Let me know. I'm in the Montreal area.

Chuck