PDA

View Full Version : The new guy.

oohapolyp
01/07/2002, 01:19 AM
Hi gang,

I live in Fremont and just discovered your group. I've had fish only salt, fresh, and brackish tanks since I was a kid, but am new to the reef aquarium hobby. I've set up a 29 gallon tank to try my hand at it. I'm completely fascinated everytime something new comes out of my live rock. I read as much as I can about everything, but still am bound to make many mistakes (i'm impulsive by nature). Plus it seems if you ask the same question to five different people you can get five different answers and they may all be right. I think this group could make the learning curve a little easier and it's always fun to talk with people who have similar interests/experiences. So, lemme know when you guys are getting together next and I'll try to make it out.

Thanks,

Keith

RustySnail
01/07/2002, 09:47 AM
Meetings are on the third thursday of each month. We have been without a permanent home the last couple of months, so check back to this page in a week or so to get meeting location/time.

Welcome to the club!

Russ

Reefer Dude
01/07/2002, 10:42 AM
Hey Keith,

Hope to see you at the next meething. I will do a post later today about where the meeting is going to ge at. Right now it looks like it is going to be at Tropical Paradise in San Leandro. If yo have any problems or questions that pop up feel free to e-mail me at jphillips@cacoralfarms.com . Also if you have not already, check out the club web site at www.bareonline.org . Thanks!