PDA

View Full Version : Local Meeting

mystangt
03/14/2005, 01:07 AM
Would any of you guys be interested in having a meeting? Just a thought. If so lets get some names.:D

MYSTANGT:bum:

Adrian
03/14/2005, 01:39 AM
Hey, have you joined the club @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brreefclub/

We should have a meet coming up really soon. Later, Adrian

reefdood
03/14/2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Adrian
Hey, have you joined the club @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brreefclub/

We should have a meet coming up really soon. Later, Adrian

I get the newsletter from there, but the meetings aren't too close to NOLA. Plus I don't have anything to swap yet, but I do have cash. :D

Adrian
03/14/2005, 06:00 PM
We have members in new orleans, and we have had a few meets down there. Actually the last two meets were in lafayette, so it wasnt that close for us either ;)

reefdood
03/14/2005, 07:44 PM
Well I'll keep reading the newsletter and when a meet comes up that I can make, I'll be there. ;)

reefdood
03/18/2005, 07:53 PM
We need to have a meet at Mark's house when he sets up his newness. :D

herp360
03/20/2005, 03:21 PM
Ok, I have no problem with a meeting. I'm new so I don't know what I could bring to it. Information wise.

reefdood
03/21/2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by herp360
Ok, I have no problem with a meeting. I'm new so I don't know what I could bring to it. Information wise.

I can bring info, but I don't have frags to bring like I'd like. :( I'm still building my livestock, all frags now. I see you are in Metairie, I live close to Heritage Plaza highrise at the end of Vets, Hwy. Anyway we need others to chime in, set up something other than just twiddling our thumbs. Any ideas? I'm not saying I absolutely cannot host, but trust me, my house is a bad idea for several personal reasons. At least right now. :( Hopefully things can get better soon or I'm going to loose my mind.

We can maybe go to LFS (not a big deal), or idunno, go to the Aquarium of Americas, or maybe a road trip a few miles out of town on a frag quest. I've never planned a coral meeting.

Everyone, shoot some ideas. I'm prolly going to BR tomorrow to pick up a frag or two from jpweber. He has some nice stuff at good prices...
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=549149

So let me knowwhat you guys wanna do. I'm open for ideas and suggestions.

Wazzel
03/21/2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by reefdood
We need to have a meet at Mark's house when he sets up his newness. :D

It is set up, but looks like a weed garden. I'm to embarased to host a meet. Once I get the hair algae under control I will be more that happy to be the host.

reefdood
03/21/2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Wazzel
It is set up, but looks like a weed garden. I'm to embarased to host a meet. Once I get the hair algae under control I will be more that happy to be the host.
lol, I meant the other Mark (NOLACLS) but it's all good. :lol: We can invade your house whenever you are ready. :lol:

Wazzel
03/21/2005, 10:25 PM
I'm a good host. I hosted one when I lived in LaPlace and had my 110 up and running. I figured it was the other Mark once I realized NOLACLA was a Mark also. That makes 3 Marks in the club that I know of.

reefdood
03/22/2005, 10:16 AM
I guess we'll hafta use screen names to distinguish. :lol:
Soo many people in the world, and alike names in social circles are getting common. My sister-in-law married a Mike, divorced him, and married another Mike. :lol: :lol: