PDA

View Full Version : 46 gallon bow front for sale

KING OF THE REEF
03/13/2005, 12:05 PM
Hello all. My parents have just said to me that i have to downsize my tanks. and the first to go is my 46 gallon bow front aga freshwater . I paid about 1000 dollars for the whole setup and i must sell it now because i cannot affrod to keep it up any longer and it has started to interfere with my homework and other school projects. I am selling it for $650 but will entertain reasonable offers. Folowing is a list of what is being sold.
Also if you come to view the tank do not even ask me to sell the UV sterilizer because you are wasting your breath. it is goning on my 26 reef.

46 gallon bow front tank/stand (black)
Fluval 104 canister filter
EBO-JAGER heater (150 watts)
Driftwood 3 pieces
3 pieces of rock (freshwater)
Live plants
Coralife 96 watt power compact plant fixture and extra bulb
Original light (25 watt)
65 lbs of live plant gravel
Glass canopy
CO2 system
glass shelves

It is in excellant condition no leaks no scratches that i know of and ready to be yours if you can pick it up and haul it your house.
Oh and if you want the fish i will take 20 bux for all of them if not i am taking them to the pet store for credit for my reefs

CALL ME AT MY HOME 561-575-6195 let me know when you want to come and take a look at it

MUST SELL ASAP IMAREEFER

stellablu
03/14/2005, 11:39 AM
Are you willing to sell the driftwood separately? Are they interesting pieces? I have been looking for some driftwood for my brackish tank but can't find anything under $20 per piece which I just don't have the cash for. Let me know...I'm on my way to class but I'll catch up with you later :)

BTW what kind of fish?

KING OF THE REEF
03/14/2005, 12:33 PM
yes i would. I can sell all of them for $50. I paid like $150 for all of them. I have guppies plecos tetras swordtails cory cats and 1 black ghost knifefish that needs a new home asap. But i will only sell the driftwood he likes if you buy him lol. seeing as he loves the piece he's in. Whats your email i can send you some pics of the wood thanks

KING OF THE REEF
03/14/2005, 03:47 PM
oops forgot to mention my blue whitefin shark. very peaceful to the other fish.

Just to let all of you know I must sell this tank and i can sell items by them selves if you only want one one thing

GregM779
03/15/2005, 12:10 AM
Do you have pics of any of the fish? I'm looking for something different to put in my Koi Pond. I was thinking about some neon tetras. How much for the different fish?

KING OF THE REEF
03/15/2005, 09:03 AM
i have 2 neon tetras. $1 for both. Um I have a male swordtail (orange,white and goldish) $2 and 1 white clowd minnow for like $.50 (thats cents in case the period doesnt show up)lol. i need your email and i can snap a few pics for you. also you might want my shark(freshwater of course.) ill grab a pic of him to.

GregM779
03/15/2005, 09:06 AM
I just PMed you

KING OF THE REEF
03/15/2005, 09:11 AM
ok will go snap them now

KING OF THE REEF
03/15/2005, 09:33 AM
hey greg sorry but the pics wont email i tried every thing. so it has come to this. You can come over saturday to view the fish if you'd like to maybe around 3pm if that is good. Sorry again but dial up prevents me from doing things fast and also prevents me from sending pics even if they are small. also it is a new comp without many good features. call my cell 561-324-7041 if you want to come over.