PDA

View Full Version : 2-10$ acros for sale at meeting.

KING OF THE REEF
03/13/2005, 11:17 AM
Hi all. I have some brown acroporas for sale. the sizes range from about 1/4 inch to about i want to say 3-5 inches and a yellow porites. for the small acros the price is 1 dollar a frag,a medium 5 dollars, and the largest on i have is 10 dollars. the porites is also 10 dollars but it might not be for sale if ludwigia73 claims it for a trade (this is just so i don't have to bug the hell out of you all in so many threads. lol) i have no pictures sorry but they just wont focus right and my email isnt working right at the moment. i will bring them to the meeting to see if have any interest. i will get in touch with ludwigia and see if he wants that porites. ok thanks for lookig and you can call my cell 561-324-7041 and leave me a message if im not able to answer it but leave a return number or a message saying to hold one for you or something you decide what you ant to do. also i am selling them only beacuse i have no lights for them to thrive under and i was stupid enough to put them under power compacts. they are healthy as healthy can be

stellablu
03/13/2005, 06:13 PM
I'd like the large acro :)

KING OF THE REEF
03/13/2005, 06:29 PM
its yours pick up at the meeting sound good? if not name a time and place to meet. i wont be home wed or thursday cause of a few spring training gms im going to also see you post about the snails

KING OF THE REEF
03/13/2005, 06:31 PM
ok i have 3 $1 acros left i will bring them to the meeting see you all there

KING OF THE REEF
03/13/2005, 08:13 PM
correction I have 4 remainingin the $1 dollar slots. nothing large but rather ugly seeing as they are not doing so well under PC"S