PDA

View Full Version : Semour Can Host APRIL MEETING SAT 2 - 4 the 16th

daddavis1
03/10/2005, 04:44 PM
Let me know if your interested. The Location is Seymour. Take STH 55 to Bronson Rd at the North End of Town just Past the Fair Grounds. The Large Complex on the Left Side of the Street. Seymour is about 18min west of Green Bay and 18min north of Appleton.

Viewing
I have a couple DIY Skimmers Beckett Down Draft Style. The 4 92 Gal corner tanks. The Large Capacity Refugiums. Air Circulation setup. An intersting plumbing setup with Central circulation. The lighting setup. In tank Plenums. RO/DI

The Live Rock is mainly homemade from Garf. Mixed Tanks of Hard and Soft Corals I have some faily large specimens of LPS. Yes Spike I did get a Acropora Finally.

Frag trading not a problem. If you have something you would like to donate that is reef friendly I'm sure I can find a home for it.

The Lighting is 10K metal Halide which is not as blue as most people like but hopefully you still find it very beautiful.

z28cam
03/10/2005, 10:13 PM
Nice... Make sure to get in touch with Spike he may have some questions for you.

Cant wait to see the DIY skimmers and stuff

Aquabucket
03/11/2005, 12:37 AM
Sounds good to me and no one else has volunteered for April.

Your set-up sounds like it will be something unique and interesting and I am sure many of our members would agree.

Your time and date fit in well with the poll results so far.

I will place a "sticky" for you shortly after the next meeting.

In the past the first member who has offered to host our monthly meeting received the slot.

I will bring a frag or 2 for donation.

Thanks for offering to host and I look forward to attending.
~Spike

daddavis1
03/11/2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the offer Spike. I was hoping you would be able to make it I know you work weekends. One of the Topics I would like to discuss is wiring LED's for this setup. Its not a standard Canopy. All the plumbing and electrical is behind the tanks

Aquabucket
03/11/2005, 11:26 PM
I can take off for meetings now on weekends.

I can help you with LEDs and save you some $$$. I've been working with them for years.

jmkarcz
03/17/2005, 06:41 PM
I'd be interested in that topic. Count me in... I may have to bring little Rlkarcz along though... I get kid duty after work on Saturdays.

Jmkarcz

daddavis1
03/18/2005, 12:56 PM
Bringing kids is not an issue. There are 2 aviaries to check out if he get bored with the Reef Stuff and a 55 Fresh water Gold Fish Tank. I can show everyone around before we get started. Pictures comming shortly.