PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Landon

BubbaPhish
03/10/2005, 02:37 AM
Landon,
I just wanted to thank you and your wife for having us in your home last night for the meeting. Also I would like to thank the other members for taking time to talk to a new face in the crowd. My wife and I both had a good time, and look foreward to another meeting in the future as our schedules permit.....(baseball is starting up and we have odd work hours).

Kevin

bugshop
03/10/2005, 06:49 AM
Kevin, It was very nice to see you and your wife at the meeting.
We're glad you could make it and I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say that you're welcome to come to as many meetings as you can make.

Landon and Sarah, I too would like to thank you for your hospitality. It was a pleasure, as always.

It was very nice to see everyone and even more new faces.
Did anyone get a head count and a list of names?
I think it was something like 15 people there
:thumbsup:

I think this new little club has allot of potential and I hope to see it thrive after I'm gone:sad2:

Timmy

chad508
03/10/2005, 10:15 AM
i also want to thank landon and sarah for having us. i am going to see if its ok with my wife if we can have the next meeting at our house. i will post later as far as a date and time
chad

dvmsn
03/10/2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks

H2OLUVSME
03/10/2005, 01:30 PM
no thanks needed, allthough it is appreciated.

im glad you made it Kevin. it is good to put names with faces. im glad you made the treck over and i hope you make it again.

it seemed like a good meeting to me, and im glad some new people made it.

looking forward to next months Chad :p

phishguy78
03/10/2005, 07:16 PM
yes landon thanks for hosting us and putting up with my big mouth kevin come by anytime man timmy was nice to see you again and chad i hope the ifey says its ok i want to see your tank also