PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used tanks

Lutefisk
01/04/2002, 02:13 PM
I have a friend that is getting into fresh water and he is looking for several items:

Tank 15-55 gallon
Stand?
Filter
Heater
etc.

Please post a reply if you have any of these things hanging around and taking up space.

Thanks!
Paul

BTW - I'd love to upsize in the new year 120+ gallon myself.

Aquaman
01/18/2002, 07:36 PM
Paul, that 37 of mine is available! Stand, tank canopy,lights. no sump or skimmer though.

smpolyp
01/18/2002, 11:28 PM
Paul is that your orange cap in Seven Seas? Nice! Will look for tanks. See you at next meeting.

Lutefisk
01/19/2002, 06:03 PM
Thanks for noticing "my" cap!:cool:

Actually, I'm wondering how you found out that it came from me? Seven Seas is looking really good these days. Have you checked out their latest rock? Great stuff! Coraline I've never seen before. Soft and hard corals on it. Supposed to come from some place that hasn't been worked before. I picked up a small piece with the hopes that I can get some of that coraline growing along with my purple and red.

I'm sorry that I didn't post a follow up to the original. He got a 55 from a friend of his two weeks ago and is loving it.

I'm still wanting to move into something in the 120-180 gallon range this year myself. I know that there are some folks in the club that are going to up grade and a budget reefer like me keeps looking for the used gear. So - let me know!

Paul

smpolyp
01/19/2002, 11:38 PM
Paul I try to pay attention to reefers that care about this hobby. Mike(Goby) and Denise told me you brought it in. I thought it was from my original orange cap that I got from Tyree, but Denise said you had bought it on line. Keep up the prop and make a list for me for the next meeting of what you would like and I will see what I can dig up.

Bubba
01/20/2002, 01:34 AM
That is a nice orange cap.
I got a piece from Paul about 3 months ago -
it was about a inch in diameter then, its about
3.5 inches now! Growing nicely!

Yea, Seven Seas is looking great.
I was there this afternoon. Lots of fishes,
lots of LPS and soft corals - very few sps but
that will change as their tanks age. Glad to see
them back in business.

Paul