PDA

View Full Version : next Meeting on 4/4

Dejavu
03/07/2005, 11:00 PM
the next meeting will be held at Family Fare on 4/4 from 7-9pm. for new members directions are below.

Directions: 96 to 28th Street East exit. Follow 28th until it ends at Cascade Rd. There will be a plaza there with the Family Fare in it. The room is on the left through double doors by the courtesy desk after you enter the store.

Don't forget tank pic.
brian

Gerde
03/08/2005, 08:13 AM
Some topics that we would like to cover at our 4/4 meeting:

1. Establish a constitution
2. Bring in some Logo ideas
3. Bring in some pictures of your tank
4. Discuss website plans
5. Show N Tell: Mike Hoekstra's reef tank

Thanks for a great first meeting at the new location, hope to see you back next month to discuss these topics!

reefmat
03/23/2005, 11:26 AM
bump

reefmat
03/28/2005, 01:20 PM
if anyone has some books and could bring them i would like to take a look at them and see what they contain to help me decide which ones to get for myself. also, if you would be willing to let me borrow them for a month that would be great also.

reefmat
03/31/2005, 08:39 AM
sound like the meeting is shaping up to be an awesome one!

tanglovers
04/01/2005, 10:31 AM
Hey -

We will bring along some of the books we have in addition to the Corals of the World set we have (sorry only have hard copy). Should be a good meeting.

Gerde - Also wondering when you say establish a constitution are you thinking about discussing dues/officers as well?

Anxiously awaiting to see Mike's tank - especially the calcium reactor we are going to order/hook one up but I am little clueless on this topic thus far.

See you all on Monday!

Gerde
04/01/2005, 10:38 AM
Yep, we need to discuss dues and officers. Hopefully at this meeting we will be able to take a step from just a "gathering" to offically a "club"!

reefmat
04/04/2005, 01:57 PM
bump

Fishguru
04/04/2005, 02:34 PM
Wont be able to make it tonight. Have to work til 7pm, up in rockford, then eat. I am working on a banner using this background.....will post it when it is complete.....
http://home.comcast.net/~bdonch/GrandRapids.jpg