PDA

View Full Version : Fragged my mushroom

FEEDERFISH
03/07/2005, 08:19 PM
Well i was going to bring this to the meet to trade or sell but.....
Check it out......here...

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=544745

kass03
03/17/2005, 03:32 AM
How are the shrooms? they look really cool.
I think I might have put them back in the same tank as the mother so same conditions but looks like you did a good job.
I usually just drop the strays in a bowl of rubble in a low flow area on the bottom of my tank so they dont blow away.
Ive fragged alot of stuff but never did a shroom yet.
I have done the bridal veil thing on my xenia though and grew a whole tank of it from 3 single polyps hehe.
You can also get the veil from Walmart.
Good luck and I want one lol.

kass

FEEDERFISH
03/17/2005, 05:23 PM
Yes the mushrooms are doing great, I havent checked on them in a few days but last time they seemed to be healed back up but not attatched to anything, and both of my 75's run the same water they are connected by the sump, so the water is the same just one tank has halides which in my opinion are better than the PCs on the other, thought the shrooms would heal faster, like they did, i will be bringing the shrooms to a future meet keep an eye out for them

Zombies026
03/22/2005, 10:23 AM
Where do u get a pair of bone cutters from??My polpys are in need of fragging..And also who here is a wiz with cams??My cam is a hp something or other I paid 220 bucks for it and well hell I can't can't get any great pics of my tank..And I wanna post my pics on here..Little help please...

FEEDERFISH
03/22/2005, 06:19 PM
Use a razor w/ polyps, Bone cutters+ Dremel on SPS and LPS you can buy them from like any hardware store