PDA

View Full Version : Lots for sale!

ScooterGuitar
03/07/2005, 03:41 PM
Due to recent events, I will have a lot of stuff for sale! I will post as I go on this thread. I will give everyone on NORA first shot for obvious reasons :>) After all is posted within the next few weeks, and no bites here, I will try the sell forum on RC, then eBay.
Ok, here we go...

55 acrylic hex with stand. Clarity Plus, stand had nicks, etc tank has some scratches, but those can be buffed out. $200 Dwayne said it would make a great zoo tank, hmm I htink he should buy it!

110g HEAVY glass with custom made stand 'ala Dubbin :>) Missing doors. $50

Marineland Tidepool wet/dry filter with their SOS overflow, all parts, flex hoses, etc $100

Euro Reef Copy skimmer, by Coralvue. About 20" high, 6" wide. It is clear pvc, not acrylic. Includes the Gen X 2400 neddlewheel pump that is becoming popular I used it for about one month, then I got a larger ASM. $100

Teh standard type wet/dry you see, thsi one is two put together. They are connected with two bulkheads. There are also 3 holes drileld with bulkheads in front for running external skimmer and pump, if oyu want. I have them plugged. It also has an automatic topoff. I have tons of bioballs you can have with it and some what is now (since my flood!) dead live rock rubble. Make me an offer.

Two large dead/skeleton corals, awesome pieces and a few pieces of dead rock (got from Dubbin as well) $100

I have various Aquaclear HOb power filters, make good QT filters. I have minis and I think the 200 models. Make offers.

A huge long spine urchin, he is now about the size of a softball! $20

Satellite PC light 24", one 65w 50/50 bulb. Great for a nano! I used it on the 55 hex and it was sweet!

MEtal Halide spyder reflector and socket cord set, all you need is bulb and ballast. $20, brand new, never bent or used.

Sorry, no pics now, but I will try to get some ready later this week.
I am open to any types of trades, fish related or not.

More to come as I rumage through everything later on.
See ya,
Scott

pastelball
03/07/2005, 06:56 PM
Satellite PC light 24", one 65w 50/50 bulb. Great for a nano! I used it on the 55 hex and it was sweet

How much are you asking for the pc?

ScooterGuitar
03/07/2005, 07:01 PM
Mmm, good question! I would do $45

broden
03/08/2005, 12:50 PM
Scott, I might be interested in the marineland wet/dry.Got any pics

ScooterGuitar
03/08/2005, 02:03 PM
Bill, nope! It is the Tidepool 1 not 2. The other wet/dry is actually a nicer unit.
Here is a link
http://marineland.com/products/consumer/con_tidepool.asp
I ran live rock in the sump and not the wheel, but i have the whell with it.
Don't you live in Napoleon? That's where I'm at, so you can swing by and I can show you the stuff abotu any evening.

ScooterGuitar
03/08/2005, 02:04 PM
I also have a single HOB overflow i anyone is interested.

broden
03/08/2005, 09:49 PM
Scott that sounds good .Yes I do live in Napoleon,over by St, Augustine church .Any day would work if you want to just pm me what day works for you and your adress and we can get together.

Bill

ReefMan419
03/09/2005, 12:33 AM
Hey,I might be interested in the 110g, I'm in Findlay just south of you. Do you know the dimensions on this?

ReefMan419
03/09/2005, 03:44 AM
I am a Newbie to ReefCentral, and have just come across this section through searching. I hope that I do not have to be a member of anything to post or purchase within this section. If you are supposed to be a member I send my appologies and ask for acceptance into the group.
-Kevin

ScooterGuitar
03/09/2005, 09:27 AM
Bill,
I'll let ya know very soon!
Kevin,
That's great! Nope, come hang out on this forum anytime, it was actually started by two guys in Findlay (Dubbin and Mike M.) Ironically, thsi tank came form Findlay a month or so ago!
The 110 should be at 48Lx30Tx18W. Dwayne gave me the tank and I bought the stand for $50, so that's what I need for it. It was going to be a hospital tank. The back is painted blue and soem of that paint is scracthed up. Dwayne had a piece of acrylic he laid against the back of it that mad eit look better, so that's what you would probably want to do if it is a display tank.
Let me know, this weekend works for me.
Scott

Dubbin1
03/09/2005, 11:02 AM
Kevin why not just join up with us? It's free but best of all you will meet some great new people and and learn more about reefing. I'm sure Mike and I would love to meet you here in Findlay sometime.

ReefMan419
03/09/2005, 06:12 PM
Thanks Scott, I will probably deffinetly get the tank, sounds like perfect DIY project. I am just trying to justify the placement for this one. I purchased a 75 gallon about 5 months ago, which was a replacement from my 29T tank. This tank came with all of the "goodies" so I ominously came into the reefing hobby and every minute of it has been a great learning experience. I have been hoping to get into a bigger tank, one that was at least 100 gallons. I was hoping that it be the longer 7ft versions but for the price I cannot complain. I also just read about your recent problems, I hope everything is alright. It really sucks to lose property.

Dwayne,
Thanks for the invite, I might just take you up on that. Its always nice to hear from fellow peers. I still consider myself a beginner and can use all the help I can when it comes to this very great hobby.

Dubbin1
03/09/2005, 06:32 PM
Hey Kevin I sent you a PM if you want to check it out.

ReefMan419
03/09/2005, 07:52 PM
PM Sent back at ya!

ScooterGuitar
03/09/2005, 08:11 PM
Kevin,
Oh, I have lots of goodies I can give you a deal on :>)! What are ya looking for? Just coem on up and take a look.

bigbenji
03/09/2005, 09:09 PM
I want the metal halide spider reflector and socket, if available.

Dubbin1
03/09/2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by bencpht
I want the metal halide spider reflector and socket, if available.

ahh I wanted that :sad2:

ScooterGuitar
03/09/2005, 10:48 PM
Bench, I think it might be gone, should knwo in a dya or two, if not, it's yours.
Ok, adding to my sale list" Electronic STANDARD flourescent ballast. It is really nice little setup prewired from factory with two sets of waterproof endcaps on it. It is rated for 30w each, total 60w. These are 36" bulbs Again, this is standard floros, not vho or ho. Also comes with one URI (the good ones) true actinic bulb and one URI 50/50 bulb. All of this is brand new! It was going on my 130, actually I was going to hook it up the night it blew out! I plugged it in for 30 seconds to see if the bulbs were ok. I just got all of this a few weeks ago, brand new. If no one wants it, they will go on my 125 as supplemental lighting, figured I would post and see if soemone is interested. I have right around $95 in everything. I even have half of an old reflector (retrofit kind, new, but only half, used the other half years ago) I will throw in! I will do $80 firm on all of it. If it sells, looks like I will have to go MH, argh I hate to think of that cost!
Sorry for all the jibberish:>) I will try and get some pics of everything and put togetehr a tighter list of all I have by next week.
NEw deal: 55 acrylic hex, stand, 18" standard floro (forgot to post it ealrier, came with it years ago) and I will throw in the 65w 50/50 Satellite PC fixture: $200!
If anyoen wants to come out to my wrecked hosue this weekend, I should be here most of the time,s hoot me a PM. Bill, i sent you PM. Kevin, the sooner the better, it's only in the way!

ReefMan419
03/10/2005, 02:17 AM
"You've got PM" Scott

dparry
03/19/2005, 11:34 AM
did the MEtal Halide spyder reflector and socket cord set, all you need is bulb and ballast. $20, brand new, never bent or used"...did this sell? I'd like it if it wasn't purchased...thanks
David