PDA

View Full Version : PNWMAC Meeting August 5th week end, this year..

Ed Hahn
03/06/2005, 11:31 PM
I am hoping that you can make it to the PNWMAC this year in Richland, Washington on August 5th week end. I invited you last year but you had plans with Mike Palletta. I am hoping we can get together once a year in Pacific Northwest. We are scheduling guest speakers at this time. Anthony Calfo has agreed to pencil us in, So has Eric Borneman. The plan is to have a Barbeque on Friday night, Saturday -- breakfast together at agreed place, and then tank tour, then hear guest speakers, then coral auction, vendor displays, raffles, and chat with people you have met on here or other forums. We hope to get all the hobbyist together in the West once a year....
I hope you can make it,
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:rollface:

GARFVolunteer
03/06/2005, 11:55 PM
Sounds like fun Ed... I will post it in a couple of other places and see if we can generate some interest.

We made a road trip to the Salt Lake area for their reef tour before and the distance is about the same. I would love to come up.

Thanks,

Scott

kgross
03/07/2005, 12:07 AM
Sounds good to me. I will have to put in for some time off at that for that weekend so I can make it. Sounds like it is bus trip time again...

Kim

xhoosier
03/07/2005, 09:41 AM
this sounds like fun to me too. I am putting it on my schedule.

Is there some place where we can find out when these happen throughout the US? I travel a lot and would be interested to know if there is a conference in the area I am visiting.

see ya,
mark

kgross
03/26/2005, 11:32 PM
Ed,

I couldn't find a forum for your club here on RC, so I though I would add this and ask you to pass it around. Our local reef tour is coming up very soon, april 9, for more info see idahoreefs.org

Kim