PDA

View Full Version : 90 Gallon For Sale

blitz552
02/21/2005, 03:50 PM
Hey I have a 90 gallon tank along with the matching stand(black). I bought it at Jo-Mars in April 2003. I am wanting to upgrade to a 125 and need to sale this one first. I have a wet-dry filter system along with the in sump skimmer, which I also purchased at Jo-Mars. I also bought the Corallife light to go along with it. If you are interested I can send you pictures if you would like just email me. By the way Im kinda new to this site so if I am not allowed to post for sale items here please let me know. thanks again.

odoprelude
02/21/2005, 04:03 PM
what is the asking price?

blitz552
02/21/2005, 04:06 PM
Thats the only thing i really didnt know to put on there because im not sure what its worth and i dont want to ask too high or too low. if someone could give me an estimate of what they think its worth i would greatly appreciatte it. thanks

1package
02/21/2005, 04:16 PM
Just to give you an opinion, since you asked...........it is relatively new, assuming you did not get ripped when you bought it, you can usually plan on getting about 60% to maybe 70% (taking bulb life into consideration) of what you paid if it's in real good shape. If you bought it in Nitro, he will let you set it there and sell it - which is a great deal.

You can also take a look at the selling forum and see what they are going for.

blitz552
02/21/2005, 04:26 PM
well i called barry and asked him his opinion and he said i should be able to get between $400-425, which is about 60% what i paid for it, which is what 1package said to ask for it. So i guess that would be a fair asking price. please let me know if anyone is interested. thanks