PDA

View Full Version : Our first meeting

tinyreefer
02/20/2005, 09:54 PM
We had our first meeting today and it was great. I just wanted to thank all of you for getting together and figuring out what we want this club to be about.

Also, thanks for the food and drink that was brought too :)

chriscobb
02/21/2005, 12:06 AM
I wanted to send a big THANK YOU!!!! out to Kelly and Rich for being a great hostess and host. Had a really good time and great food!!!!! Maybe next time we can get a bigger turn out!!!!

I think we could have a really good club and with the knowledge of what I've seen today we can make some really good things that everyone will benefit from....

Everyone kinda agreed on the DIY Moonlight for next meeting and think it would be great. I would also like to extend an invitation to host the next meeting at my place if everyone is in agreeance????

tinyreefer
02/21/2005, 12:13 AM
You're welcome:)

Next meeting at your place sounds good with us.

Date of March 20 - sound good to everyone else - or whatever date is good for you Shawn.

rmesola
02/21/2005, 01:19 AM
sorry missed it... busy working this weekend...

I'll try to make it next time...

If you're looking to make moonlights, I got my LED bulbs off ebay for less than a dollar a bulb...

NCNBilly
02/21/2005, 11:50 AM
Rich mentioned that he had plenty of LEDs, I think all we needed to bring would be soldering irons and a 12v power source.

LeonasAngels
02/25/2005, 09:38 AM
don't we need to bring also the glasss tubes?

NCNBilly
02/25/2005, 04:10 PM
Ummm, I don't remember. I'd prefer plexi tube if I'm going to order it - much easier to cut.

tinyreefer
02/25/2005, 04:16 PM
Whatever type of tubing you would like to use is what's needed - as long as it's clear.