PDA

View Full Version : Plants to give-a-way, trade, or sell

surfnvb7
02/20/2005, 03:38 AM
After doing some prunning today, I have the following available if anyone wants them.

Rotalla Indica: 18 stems, about 6" high
Red Ludwigia: 2-4 stems, about 5-6" high
Sunset Hygrophillia: maybe around 6 stems

I also throw out clumps of riccia flutans (crystalwort) just about every other day. This stuff is pretty expensive, and hard to get ahold of, it needs high light and CO2.

I also have a HUGE 2ft x 4" carpet of glossostigma (glosso) at the moment and its still growing. Apparently a friend of mine was in the LFS-ZQ and said that someone ordered a 12"x12" carpet of glosso that was $$40!!!!! And you only need a clump about 2"x2" and it will double its size in about 2 weeks as long as you have VERY high light (+4wpg)and CO2 injection.

If anyone is interested in some of my plants let me know in advance so I know not to throw cuttings away.

Other plants that I have, but are no where near ready to harvest from trims are: Silvermist Foxtail (Mayaca), Rotalla Magenta, Rotalla Macrandra, and Rotalla Wallichii.

Let me know if I should bring some of these in bags to the meeting this coming weekend. I also will probably bring my newly DIY built external CO2 reactor that runs in-line with my Eheim so people can check it out.

~Al~

Shivaji
02/22/2005, 11:06 AM
Al,

I will take some plants if you bring them by, and would be interested to see your DIY CO2 reactor. Love those Eheims ...

Shivaji