PDA

View Full Version : ludwigia

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 03:20 PM
Hey there all. i just want to say he is really good about getting info for his potential customers. lol. he has responded promptly to every thing i have asked and just want to say a big and i do mean big (no pun intended alberto) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP YOU HAVE BEEN TO ME AND SO MANY OTHER REEF FREAKS. :uzi: :blown: :strooper: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: boy am i not the artist here lol:artist:

tooshay
02/18/2005, 03:26 PM
Uh oh...I think I created a monster by showing you the smilies!! :D

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 03:44 PM
no i found those before i asked that question. lol dont worry i was just having some fun. i was asking cause i saw a light saber one on another post and the guy told to buzz off and never ask him something again after i asked how he got that smiley.

Ludwigia73
02/18/2005, 08:18 PM
In a way, I'm repaying the favor. I love reefing, and don't get me started or else I won't stop. When I first started on a serious reef tank, there's those on another board I won't name here that kept me from making mistakes, and helped me when I did. Their input was invaluable. Then I found this board, and it has pushed me further. I'm keeping fish I had nothing but problems with previously, with a great deal of success. Ditto on the corals. Anyone can pm me with a question pertaining to my tank or one of my corals, and I'm glad to answer. I'm no expert by any means, there are far better. I sometimes query them just to answer a question I don't know the answer to. I hate when someone asks me something I can't answer, so I find out. Hope to meet everyone Saturday!

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 08:25 PM
well this was just for a little thank you to you ludwigia you have helped me many times and now i just hope i can help you. with the skimmer if you remember about how it works

Ludwigia73
02/18/2005, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the kind words.... I think I've got it figured out.

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 10:19 PM
your welcome

Flamehawk
02/19/2005, 06:15 AM
Yeah, ive found Ludwigia73 to be a very helpful person, esp with newbies. Keep up the good work. JOHNNY