PDA

View Full Version : IceCap ballast problem

Mickster
12/27/2001, 05:29 PM
Kyle and others with ICap,

I am having trouble with my IC ballast. My lights are not firing at all. I've checked my fuse already. Is there anyway I could bring mine over to your house and snap it into your wiring harness to see if it is my ballast or what it is that is giving me problems?

Mickey

rldavis
12/27/2001, 06:03 PM
Mickey,

If after you've tested your ballast and it still doesn't work, try calling IceCap. I don't know if yours is new or not, but my dad has had problems with his in the past and they just had him send his in and they fixed them for free, even though he'd had his for way longer than the warranty period. Apparently their customer service is very good. I know that's not what you want to hear, hopefully it's just a wiring problem, but if it isn't, keep this in mind. :D

Becky

DrkShadow
12/27/2001, 06:15 PM
Ouch....

My 2 660's should be here next week. But glad to hear they seem to have good customer service. :)

Kyle McClain
12/27/2001, 07:32 PM
Mick come on over and we will try and fire it up.

DrkShadow
01/17/2002, 03:29 PM
I'm actually suprised, I got my 2 660's setup, 3 bulbs on each. the balysts seem to run pretty cool, I thought they would be warmer. They are mounted on the back/outside of my canopy, the canopy stays around 85-87 inside with the icecap smartfan. I'm pleased with them.

Kyle McClain
01/17/2002, 05:08 PM
hey mickey did you get your icecap fixed ?