PDA

View Full Version : New Meeting Idea, What DO You Guys Think?

GregM779
02/17/2005, 11:16 PM
I was reading on a forum on another site where one reef club would have any members that want to participate in fragging corals to donate money, say $20. They would then buy a few different corals with that money and each one who donated got a frag. I think that would be cool get like 3 frags for $20 and anyone that was broke would at least get to watch and learn. Future Idea??

dgasmd
02/18/2005, 06:25 AM
Thanks fr the suggestion. That is already on the works for the future. Maybe mid to end of summer.

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 11:13 AM
great idea. i just hope that every one can contribute to the money pot!!!!! lol. :):):):):):):):):) i know im in. but greg what tpye of frags are you thinking of???? i am always willin to help on financial obligations or projects as i get money. you all have been there unless you grew up rich. i only get 20bux a week for chores i do so just keep that in mind. lol see ya all saturday

Bocaswim
02/19/2005, 09:14 AM
yep great idea and we will definately line this up for a future meeting or tie it in to the fragswap we are hoping to put together in the summer.

PS greg love your avatar pic.

dgasmd
02/19/2005, 09:57 AM
Gayle:

I changed my avatar just for you. Maybe you'll like this one better LOL...........

Bocaswim
02/19/2005, 10:06 AM
I love it :0 See you later at the meeting.

GregM779
02/19/2005, 03:17 PM
As far as the frags go we could do some SPS but also will have to do some softies and LPS because not everyone has the right lights. Ricordias are easy, yumas would be cool. We could buy a large piece of either hammers or frogspawn. We have a ton of options.

Gayle, thanks that is my baby blue LTA with a true percula in it.

KING OF THE REEF
02/19/2005, 03:31 PM
hey im in this too. maybe a few zoos. lol. see ya tday