PDA

View Full Version : March Meet

Hedonist
02/17/2005, 07:56 AM
Just a reminder our next gathering will be March 5.... topic TBD....

Probably be at NEL at 2:30 .... shall we make this the moonlight workshop?

See ya then!
Denise

merkin
02/17/2005, 11:51 AM
How far is NEL from Portland. I will probably be able to make it as long as it isn't more than a couple hours. You mentioned making a batch of food for the next meeting, I would be really interested in that. Any ingrediants we need I'd gladly pick up (selcon, zoecon, any fish food) if you were going to do it again. Thank you.

vermonter310
02/17/2005, 03:17 PM
NEL is about an hour and a half from Portland. We made food at the last meeting. I'm sure we'll do it again, just not sure how soon.

Which LFS in portland is your place of employment?

Mike

cabin
02/19/2005, 10:35 AM
How about calcium reactors for a topic?

Hedonist
02/28/2005, 08:18 PM
Just a reminder about Sat the 5th of March..... we can certainly discuss Ca reactors... Anyone usingone currently gonna be there... ?????
I think Rob uses one, not sure if Bryan is or not.......Anyone else?

If Mike is not going to be there... anyone mind bumping the time back to noon? Please let me know....?!?!??!?!?!

Tyler if you are coming also pleae let me know.. I will bring your Phyto to the armory for Dave to bring back if you cannot make it... he has not been in for a week or so

SYS
Denise

spotfin
03/01/2005, 08:57 AM
Noon time works for me.

natybug
03/01/2005, 11:19 AM
Noon would be REALLY great for me!

smtarr
03/01/2005, 04:08 PM
Denise, noon works for me as well, see you there. Sue

Hedonist
03/02/2005, 08:49 AM
This is a repeat, just want to be sure every sees it!!!!

Sorry for the time issue, I need to bump the time back to 2:30... my grandsons swim lessons start Sat.. we should be done about 2 pm

SUE , if you remember could you still bring some large snail shells? My Halloween crab is still in there.... guess I have not seen him much, I understand he comes out at night mostly... I did see him the other day before I went home....

JASON could you please bring me one for the larger filters... I am thinking about buying one

I could just cry... I was cleaning my tank last night and decided to rearrange stuff.... I had some what I thought was polyps but may be that manjo crap on my poci (about 9" across, nice bush shape)
I decided to try to get the polyps off by breaking the rock with a hammer and screwdriver... only to break my beautiful poci into 3 not so nicely formed shrubs and some other pcs :sad1:

I do have a few rocks with red mushrooms on them.. one of the shrooms is large.... I will bring some in and the poci if anyone is interested.... I will sell them and the proceeds will go to SWAM......

TTYL
Denise

Hedonist
03/04/2005, 02:54 PM
See ya at the lab at 2:30.... go to the door between the bushes... And be sure to bring your coolers, with or without ice... depending on what you are bringing home!

Aslo bring your questions about Ca reactors.....We will be pulling from Robs knowledge again

See ya then!
Denise