PDA

View Full Version : NORA sounds very interesting

bashduo
02/16/2005, 07:56 PM
Discovered NORA just the other day. Any local activities?

Dubbin1
02/16/2005, 11:43 PM
Once our fearless leader (Mike) sets something up then there will be things going on :)

ReefWraith
02/17/2005, 05:24 PM
It's about time Bashduo! Be sure to check out Southern MI clubs too. Geez, I feel like I'm having to hold your hand through this. Trust me though... once you join a active, strong club... good things start to happen! :^)

Mike_McBrien
02/17/2005, 05:59 PM
fearless leader! PSHHFT!!, I just set up the Froum I am by no means the leader. I prefer to call my a procrastinating organizer.

But speaking of leading perhaps we can set something up before the swap.How does Friday March 4th sound at an undisclosed location (ie I dont know where). I would prefer to shoot for about 7:00 pm to start the meeting and preferably in Findlay for the first one to accomidate our southern parties.

At this meeting we can discuss in depth info about how a swap should go and the best way to transport and acclimate the swapped frags for best survival. The other main topic will be just meeting eachother and getting to know who everyone is.

Please give me a lil feedback before I make anything scheduled, but if I have some decent response for this first meeting today we will set it up pronto!

Dubbin1
02/17/2005, 06:24 PM
March 4th sounds good to me.

bashduo
02/17/2005, 06:30 PM
We'd definately be interested! Keep us posted!